Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » freeroam (many questions and errors to come)
icon12.gif  freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16276] Mon, 29 January 2007 14:43 Go to next message
kris8144 is currently offline  kris8144

ok i have a couple of questions
1. whats a TNG?
2.whats a LEV patched
3.whats a LEV unpatched

(just for my own personal reference)
Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16279 is a reply to message #16276] Mon, 29 January 2007 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gllen Nadix is currently offline  Gllen Nadix
1: TNG files are the script files for the levels
2: Unpatched LEV files are the level files without free-roaming
3: Patched LEV files are the level fiels with free-roaming

BTW, you will not likely do much editing on LEV files, that is a very advanced level of modding. But TNG files are easy to edit, and allow you to alter many things you would want to mod (chest contents, markers, doors, teleporters, and a whole lot more.)

Most people fear death, but not I.
No, what I fear most is living forever.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 January 2007 15:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16303 is a reply to message #16279] Tue, 30 January 2007 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

we have our first error! crowd: yaaa!!!(whistles) Very Happy

Cannot find world D and imediate shut down of the game. I will remind you that i am trying to put a chest in the game with one of the swords a fellow member made. I followed the noob guide thingy all the way up to the first steps ending where it says put the final albion wad in a safe place does this mean i dont copy this file to my (new) final albion folder or do i just put it somewhere else. because before that it said copy all the thingys into your final albion folder. As for The world D problem if any has incountered this prob msg me i believe i miss copied something and now my game wont play if this is the case if you could please send me a copy of the file im missing i would be as happy as this smiley > Very Happy
Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16304 is a reply to message #16303] Tue, 30 January 2007 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok i also had the prob of not being able to find the demon doors TNG but when i woke up this morning to check on them they were magically there......... so uh ya........strange........
Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16306 is a reply to message #16276] Tue, 30 January 2007 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of curiousity, what sword are you putting in the chest?

Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16308 is a reply to message #16306] Tue, 30 January 2007 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

master sword/BasterdSword001 dont know why the file is named basterd sword anyways i had to reinstall my game prior to doing anything with chests and i had to put the sword back into FE and it wont let me i keep loading the file and then the program goes not responding and i have to close it whats wrong and how can i fix it by the way how do i fix the world D thing

[Updated on: Tue, 30 January 2007 11:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16309 is a reply to message #16276] Tue, 30 January 2007 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know quite how you fix that issue, but I installed the master sword and it worked fine for me. Did you install any other mods around that same time?

Re: freeroam (many questions and errors to come) [message #16310 is a reply to message #16309] Tue, 30 January 2007 11:49 Go to previous message

no nothing i think its just my computer acting up imm sure when i wake up tommorow it will magically work just like the demon door thingy
Previous Topic: .x file importer for 3ds..
Next Topic: another problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:36:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01415 seconds