Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Mana and Physical Shield Questions
Mana and Physical Shield Questions [message #16428] Sat, 03 February 2007 11:41 Go to next message
Ravor is currently offline  Ravor
Ok, after messing with my character's 'morph' I have a couple of questions about the actual guts of the game...

(1) I'm fairly sure that I understand how to increase the 'base' ammount of Mana that my character has, but is it possible to simply increase the rate of Mana Regen by a factor of 1.5 to 2.0?

(2) Is it possible that instead of negating your base Mana Regen, to instead have Physical Shield lower it slightly?

(3) Unless I'm mistaken, Physical Shield treats 'parried attacks' as hitting the character, is it possible to change this so that I have an actual reason to fight skillfully while using the spell and not simply wade into my foes swinging wildly?

Thanks and sorry about the silly questions...
Re: Mana and Physical Shield Questions [message #18222 is a reply to message #16428] Sun, 15 April 2007 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wyldfire is currently offline  Wyldfire
Ravor wrote on Sat, 03 February 2007 11:41

3) Unless I'm mistaken, Physical Shield treats 'parried attacks' as hitting the character, is it possible to change this so that I have an actual reason to fight skillfully while using the spell and not simply wade into my foes swinging wildly?

Um, I thought that was a big part of the fun of Physical Shield, myself.
Re: Mana and Physical Shield Questions [message #18267 is a reply to message #16428] Mon, 16 April 2007 13:24 Go to previous message
Leviathan-Ran is currently offline  Leviathan-Ran
hah Yeah me too, but you could try messing with the special_ability section of the game.bin for physical shield?

http://solemn-spirit.dyndns.org/public/Leviathan-Ran/newcig.png
"After an eternity away from you all... Jack of Blades, is back!"
Previous Topic: Disregard
Next Topic: Editing armors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:10:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01571 seconds