Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A thought..a good one
A thought..a good one [message #16528] Thu, 08 February 2007 11:37 Go to next message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
Ok iaint bin on fabletlcmod recentley because ive been getting better at blender moddeling and so far ive moddled a few landscapes (mountains/country side stuff ya know) and a bunch of houses and furniture so i was wondering (as i ofen do) could i make a brand new area for fable now heres my thought...At the end of fable you hardly get anything for completing itbut if i could make a new area than you could have your own empire or something like (your own city mybe) anyway you get my point so is it possible or not.

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16536 is a reply to message #16528] Thu, 08 February 2007 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

no you cnat make a 100% new area becase the stb, which controls the ground textures and such is not easily editable yet, so you'll probably have to make do with and existing filler and just give it nav data

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16540 is a reply to message #16528] Thu, 08 February 2007 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k thanks ive just been playing oblivion for too long and its buggin me that you cant be emporer at the end ah well another idea down the drain.

Space monkey!
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16541 is a reply to message #16540] Thu, 08 February 2007 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

well you could still do your idea but it might be a bit awkward, but that isnt a reason not to try Wink

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16542 is a reply to message #16540] Thu, 08 February 2007 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingdoug is currently offline  kingdoug
deadisdeath wrote on Thu, 08 February 2007 18:04

k thanks ive just been playing oblivion for too long and its buggin me that you cant be emporer at the end ah well another idea down the drain.

haha, I know what ya mean that bugged the hell outa me too.
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16543 is a reply to message #16528] Fri, 09 February 2007 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea your right i might try it probably wont work but hell if it does its worth it just one more question (may sound dumb since ive never actually modded the actual albion world all i do is remodel swords and retexture them) so heres my question can you change the models of houses coz i wanna change one to be a castle i made....Thanks.....(and kingdoug if youve got the pc version of oblivion then ur fine coz someone will probably make a mod for it to be emporer but if you have the 360 version like me then....well your screwed. Confused

Space monkey!
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16548 is a reply to message #16528] Fri, 09 February 2007 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kain is currently offline  Kain

were are your weapons for fable?

my life is hard:

Im German.
Re: A thought..a good one [message #16550 is a reply to message #16528] Fri, 09 February 2007 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know how to put them up for download so..can you tell me how...thanks

Space monkey!

[Updated on: Fri, 09 February 2007 08:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A thought..a good one [message #16555 is a reply to message #16528] Fri, 09 February 2007 15:22 Go to previous message
Kain is currently offline  Kain

when you post sth., you can upload files.

my life is hard:

Im German.
Previous Topic: I'm Back
Next Topic: aaaargh
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:20:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01091 seconds