Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Need help recoloring
Need help recoloring [message #16584] Sat, 10 February 2007 20:42 Go to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

I can't find the Badit shoes or the Guard shirt....can someone tell me where it is in the texture area...like what is is below or above or how many textures down untill you reach it...

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Re: Need help recoloring [message #16594 is a reply to message #16584] Sun, 11 February 2007 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I acctaully found the badit stuff except for the boots.....Also i ran into a problem, When i edit the colors and start up the game it crashes.....

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Re: Need help recoloring [message #16595 is a reply to message #16584] Sun, 11 February 2007 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ratke is currently offline  Ratke
are u sure alpha is set to 0?
Re: Need help recoloring [message #16596 is a reply to message #16584] Sun, 11 February 2007 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hmmm......that probally is the problem...thanks....NOW BACK TO FINDING THE ARMOR! Very Happy

Re: Need help recoloring [message #16597 is a reply to message #16584] Sun, 11 February 2007 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If you are having trouble finding a texture for something, try looking for it's OBJECT_ entry instead.

Once you have this open you can simply go to the model tab and follow the texture link.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Need help recoloring [message #16606 is a reply to message #16594] Sun, 11 February 2007 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Dante_yamoshaki wrote on Sun, 11 February 2007 19:27

I acctaully found the badit stuff except for the boots.....Also i ran into a problem, When i edit the colors and start up the game it crashes.....

I think the boots might not have a seperate texture, but are at least partially integrated in the trousers-texture.
When I did the retexture of the guard clothing I also had trouble finding the texture of the boots.
One boot would show up with the new texture, and the other was still the same.
Never found out how to fix it...

Check the pic.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Sun, 11 February 2007 17:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need help recoloring [message #16618 is a reply to message #16584] Mon, 12 February 2007 09:23 Go to previous message

OK so I'll look for that..Well in case someone was wondering i was trying to make a SOLDIER suit(from final Fantasy VII) and not just any.....specifically the one cloud wears in FINAL FANTASY VII: LAST ORDER....or Crisis core...The guard shirt is perfect for this even though it has no shoulder pads but it has the scarf thing and a good shirt for the job....Bandit boots are good looking boots that just need recoloring to black....need the Dark will Trousers(can't find that either....)because it is what he wears in Crisis core...and i have gloves. So if anyone finds the locations for these in Fable Explorer please send me a picture of where it is Very Happy

Previous Topic: I have a bow question...
Next Topic: Hero Body Texture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:25:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01063 seconds