Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Is it possible to change the music
Is it possible to change the music [message #16619] Mon, 12 February 2007 09:33 Go to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

I'm just wondering if it is because their music isn't exactly fun to listin to to....if not I can just turn off the music and play my own Very Happy

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Re: Is it possible to change the music [message #16620 is a reply to message #16619] Mon, 12 February 2007 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Just get a program that can convert mp3's into OGG's(the sound file which the game uses). Then you go into your sound file and I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

Here's a converter:

http://www.blazemp.com/convert_mp3_to_ogg.htm

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Is it possible to change the music [message #16624 is a reply to message #16620] Mon, 12 February 2007 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greenman is currently offline  Greenman
How do you know when or where if at all play?
Re: Is it possible to change the music [message #16636 is a reply to message #16619] Tue, 13 February 2007 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

By their names?

DANGER_01, DANGER_02 - Typical action music, initiated when the player enters combat

DANGER_ARENA - Arena battle music. Also the music used for some boss-fights.

And then the rest of the music has names like LOOKOUT_POINT, OAKVALE, PRISON, WITCHWOOD, etcetera. Fairly simple.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Re: Is it possible to change the music [message #16639 is a reply to message #16636] Tue, 13 February 2007 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greenman is currently offline  Greenman
Guess i lost my common sense lol ok ill do that
Re: Is it possible to change the music [message #16655 is a reply to message #16619] Wed, 14 February 2007 15:49 Go to previous message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

Wow Thanks bunch Chaos....so far you've been extreamly helpful!Very Happy

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Previous Topic: Help: System.Exception was thrown.
Next Topic: Expressions: Tutorial on how to make'em?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:19:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01569 seconds