Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Help: System.Exception was thrown.
Help: System.Exception was thrown. [message #16652] Wed, 14 February 2007 03:54
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

Alright, this question has been asked multiple times by multiple members, and I still haven't been able to find anything relating to an answer for it, except for a post by Ailia which I was lucky enough to catch, saying that a 'clean install' was required for the mod to work. Well, I've gotten about as clean as I can get; uninstalling Fable, deleting all remaining files from temporary files, Application Data, Fable Explorer, rebooting, defragmenting, etcetera. I installed, re-installed a fresh copy of Fable Explorer, tried to load up Blue's Balverine Hat Replacement mod, and still get that bloody message.

Has the lack of replies to this problem been from no one knowing an answer? Or has this question been asked a million times in the past and I just can't find it? Does Ailia's definition of 'clean install' mean the first-ever time installing the game?

Even if no one here knows an answer to this problem, could they at least say that, so I (and a few others) know that there isn't an answer out there, rather than clinging onto a non-existent hope?

*Oh, alright; so BlueTooth already posted another possible answer (It's possible that FE is having problems with overwriting objects with the same name).

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/system.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png

[Updated on: Wed, 14 February 2007 03:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Mask Model Request
Next Topic: Is it possible to change the music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:29:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00937 seconds