Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable modding just saw a slight reinvigoration...
Fable modding just saw a slight reinvigoration... [message #16996] Thu, 08 March 2007 17:52 Go to next message
MXGear is currently offline  MXGear
Projectego.net now has a forum dedicated to complerely to mods. Hopefully this means some new developers!

Hi, this spot is reserved for a witty comment, please leave.
Re: Fable modding just saw a slight reinvigoration... [message #16997 is a reply to message #16996] Thu, 08 March 2007 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

omfg they give no where near enough credit to hunter, silver, keshire and all the other people who made the tools they are using without permission

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Fable modding just saw a slight reinvigoration... [message #16999 is a reply to message #16996] Thu, 08 March 2007 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
They aren't hosting the tools so people would still need to be linked back here. I don't see an issue with it really.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable modding just saw a slight reinvigoration... [message #17000 is a reply to message #16996] Fri, 09 March 2007 00:41 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
I don't see an issue as long as they link to us or give proper credit but I can't see how it can immediately be considered a reinvigoration.
It remains to be seen whether this will attract more modders or just more people which as the older members know are not the same thing.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 March 2007 02:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: irc thingy
Next Topic: Hi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:02:28 PDT 2024