Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Problem with freeroam in vista!!!
Problem with freeroam in vista!!! [message #17006] Fri, 09 March 2007 21:25 Go to next message
tomchelby is currently offline  tomchelby

Albion and Fable explorer work completely normally. and when i use free roam it doesnt crash or anything, and when i rip the wad file it finishes what its doing... but when i go and check, it never dumped those files into the folder... nothing happens at all, and its really annoying? can anyone tell me if theres a patch or a different version or anything i could do so i can continue modding my game?
Re: Problem with freeroam in vista!!! [message #17026 is a reply to message #17006] Sat, 10 March 2007 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
The only version available was not created for vista so it may not function correctly.

You could try ripping the wad on an xp system and then copying the folder over. This could be achieved by either dual booting with xp, using a stand alone machine with xp installed or by using a virtual xp install.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Problem with freeroam in vista!!! [message #39428 is a reply to message #17006] Sun, 23 March 2008 03:05 Go to previous message
Benner is currently offline  Benner
tomchelby wrote on Sat, 10 March 2007 06:25

Albion and Fable explorer work completely normally. and when i use free roam it doesnt crash or anything, and when i rip the wad file it finishes what its doing... but when i go and check, it never dumped those files into the folder... nothing happens at all, and its really annoying? can anyone tell me if theres a patch or a different version or anything i could do so i can continue modding my game?

I think that's strange since i'm using Vista but can't get my Albion Explorer to work but my Freeroam works 100%. Are you running x86 or x64?
Previous Topic: Question
Next Topic: Recommendations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:44:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01094 seconds