Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » typical me, making tatoos again
typical me, making tatoos again [message #17245] Tue, 20 March 2007 10:30 Go to next message
balverine is currently offline  balverine
well, actually i didn't create most of them Very Happy I just extracted these files,

ANYWAY my point is, using these you can have a coloured character, evil skin, shadow, will, berserk etc. actually I think thats all of them, meh who gives a flying monkey's nostrils

also theres some random failed stuff I chucked in
Re: typical me, making tatoos again [message #20678 is a reply to message #17245] Sun, 24 June 2007 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vatality is currently offline  vatality
hi Smile

Im new here, and i dont know how to install these tattoo's, or other mods. Can someone help me pls Embarassed
Re: typical me, making tatoos again [message #20810 is a reply to message #20678] Tue, 26 June 2007 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Du-B Peng-N is currently offline  Du-B Peng-N

vatality wrote on Sun, 24 June 2007 04:23

hi Smile

Im new here, and i dont know how to install these tattoo's, or other mods. Can someone help me pls Embarassed

No problem. Look in My Documents/My Games/Fable/Tattoos. Then open the folder for the profile you want to add them too. Copy & paste your new tattoos over the blank tattoos, but you should backup the blank tats first incase you want to create your own someday. You can only add one tattoo set to the game at a time, and when you buy them they are labeled like "Custom Face Tattoo" and they all cost 5 gold if memory serves me correctly.

Re: typical me, making tatoos again [message #20813 is a reply to message #17245] Tue, 26 June 2007 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Making a back up of the blank tattoos is not really necessary as a copy is kept in the program files folder.

If you delete any file from the my documents folder the game will replace them with blanks on the next load.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: typical me, making tatoos again [message #20814 is a reply to message #17245] Tue, 26 June 2007 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vatality is currently offline  vatality
Ok thnx all Smile

I'll try it soon , dont have time for fable atm Embarassed
Re: typical me, making tatoos again [message #20871 is a reply to message #17245] Wed, 27 June 2007 00:09 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Funny enough. The berserk textures aren't used. The definition entry "inks" the player red.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: Sword of aeons green explosion
Next Topic: JOB transform with evil aura
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:46:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01327 seconds