Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29470 is a reply to message #25561] Thu, 27 September 2007 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

open the object in fable explorer and in the main object entry there is a thing labeled removable change the number from 1 to 0 or from 0 to 1 whatever the opposite of the one there is Very Happy

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29482 is a reply to message #17314] Thu, 27 September 2007 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Degree is currently offline  Degree
Guess I could try. But it would be easier if someone else did it for me.Razz
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29483 is a reply to message #29482] Thu, 27 September 2007 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

that is about the easiest change you can make...

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29487 is a reply to message #17314] Thu, 27 September 2007 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sucks for me.. I tried and gave up after a few seconsd of seeing all the variables...

Fable 2 better be mod friendly!
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29494 is a reply to message #29487] Thu, 27 September 2007 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
(sigh) We are NOT going to be able to mod Fable 2 when it comes out! We do NOT have the proper resources!
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29497 is a reply to message #29494] Thu, 27 September 2007 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 wrote on Thu, 27 September 2007 04:05

(sigh) We are NOT going to be able to mod Fable 2 when it comes out! We do NOT have the proper resources!

Good thing to say a few years before its released on PC;)

(sigh)
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29499 is a reply to message #29497] Thu, 27 September 2007 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I doubt it's going to released on PC, and with Hunter (the guy who made FE) not making Fable Explorer where in a bind. No one knows how to do it besides him. And Fable 2 we can't mod becuase not enough people have Xbox 360s, and even if they do, I don't think they're willing to mod it.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29501 is a reply to message #17314] Thu, 27 September 2007 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't fully enjoy a game like Fable without a PC... Consoles have no heart for RPG gems like this...
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29503 is a reply to message #29501] Thu, 27 September 2007 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can I put this? Unless YOUR willing to do something, no one is going to try modding Fable 2. No one knows how Xbox 360 games work yet. And even when they do, people are not going to risk a $400 dollar system for modding.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29512 is a reply to message #17314] Thu, 27 September 2007 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kid, I don't care for Xbox. Its PC all the way. If Fable 2 is not made for PC it will be a travesty. Games of this calibre are only fully enjoyed on PC.
Plus this isn't the discussion area, pm me, or start something in the chat area;)

I hate going through the mods here only to find mindless banter, I don't wanna join that club:p Maybe its too late!
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #29515 is a reply to message #17314] Thu, 27 September 2007 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
To do it you'd either have to find a way to load files directly off the hard disk as we did with the original xbox or put up with having to burn a fresh copy of the game each time a mod was installed.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #34971 is a reply to message #17314] Fri, 07 December 2007 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TyFly is currently offline  TyFly
In Fable Explorer Where "OBJECT" is what is the name for that really long black sword that was in the box? I'd like to edit it. I can't figure it out myself since I'm now getting "ACCESS DENIED" errors every time I try it though I haven't ever used the Free Roam App.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 December 2007 17:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #34973 is a reply to message #34971] Fri, 07 December 2007 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why bump a old and tiring thread?
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #34979 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 08 December 2007 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

If he can't figure out how to do something, and it is his first time here, don't ask why he bumped the thread, because to him it was a good reason, instead help him.

I don't know why you're getting access denied though, sorry Confused

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #34980 is a reply to message #34979] Sat, 08 December 2007 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I think access denied is a permissions issue, or at least more so than not.

Few questions for tyfly:
Are you a limited user on your comp?
Are any of your Fable files or fmp files read-only?

I don't think you can make changes to anything in Program Files if your a limited user, and read-only files don't like to be changed. Wink

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #34982 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 08 December 2007 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TyFly is currently offline  TyFly
Laughing Ah thank you John Doe! It works now! Laughing
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #35300 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 15 December 2007 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good_modder
It did not work at all for me I downloaded the mod and when I loaded it and pressed save mods and run Fable it says that FE has stoped responding and then it closes down and I have to open it again but it still wont work...help Sad
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #35303 is a reply to message #35300] Sat, 15 December 2007 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
The Feedback System

1.) In a few sentences, state what you are trying to do;
2.) Tell the forum what method you are using;
3.) Tell the forum each step that you take, be as descriptive as possible;
4.) Tell the forum what you expected from this method and steps you have taken;
5.) Tell the forum what obviously unexpected results you get; and
6.) Wait for someone to come along and give you an intelligent answer.

If you have questions/comments about our feedback system, please use the feedback system provided to express them.

This call may be recorded to improve customer service, have a nice day. Wink
[/ripoffofoneofmyearlierposts]

How are we supposed to know what the problem is when it could be anything?

Use the guideline to tell us what's up, then we'll have a better idea of what's going on and we can help you.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2007 08:46]

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #35314 is a reply to message #35303] Sat, 15 December 2007 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good_modder
Embarassed sorry.I was trying to load this mod.what I did was download the mod and then I clicked *file* then*load fable mod package* then I selected the mod and once it was done doing whatever I clicked actions then save modes and run Fable.Then what happened was it said FE was not responding and had to close..thats all I did...it also happens when I try to load other mods Sad
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36047 is a reply to message #17314] Thu, 27 December 2007 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good_modder
I waited and a differant message came up and I fixed it. thanks for the help
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36145 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 29 December 2007 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Treviabot92 is currently offline  Treviabot92
I don't see no chest. I ain't using no mods either. This is the first one I've downloaded. Confused

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family, in your head, in your head they are fighting, with their tanks and their bombs, and their bombs and their guns, in your head, in your head, they are crying."
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36152 is a reply to message #36145] Sat, 29 December 2007 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Did you look in the right place? There should be two chests right outside the guild.
OldBoy wrote

The chests are just outside the guild. If you exit the guild, the left one contains the weapons, the right one contains the clothing and style cards.
The other possibility is that you've used the FreeRoam App. If so, let me know, otherwise I can't be bothered to post instructions.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36201 is a reply to message #17314] Sun, 30 December 2007 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, I'm telling you, I haven't used ANY mods. AT ALL. My bro used to play this game, and he downloaded the fmp and loaded it, and the chests were a few feet from the boasting platform. When I load it up they ain't there.

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family, in your head, in your head they are fighting, with their tanks and their bombs, and their bombs and their guns, in your head, in your head, they are crying."
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36205 is a reply to message #36201] Sun, 30 December 2007 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
I didn't even remotely suggest that you have used mods.

If it works for your brother, and you're using the same exact setup, it should work for you too. Don't know what else to tell you.
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36506 is a reply to message #17314] Sun, 06 January 2008 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fixed it. I'm using Vista on a laptop I got for Christmas and the laptop was denying the program access to the FinalAlbion.wad file. The solution: right-click the Fable Explorer shortcut and select "Run as administrator" and it'll work fine.

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36510 is a reply to message #36506] Sun, 06 January 2008 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
For future reference, if you run Vista, don't even bother to post about problems with FE. It should be a very simple thing, there are four ways that I know of to get FE to work on Vista.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 January 2008 02:30]

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36511 is a reply to message #17314] Sun, 06 January 2008 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't know I'd have problems with Vista, dude, so don't put your trip on me.

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36513 is a reply to message #36511] Sun, 06 January 2008 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
"Trip"? I have no trip. I have priorities. You are not my priority.
However, you could have made it your priority to use the search function, because I know you didn't think you were the only Vista user in the world.

Even a search as simple as "Vista" would have shown you plenty of posts from plenty of people with the exact same problem.
What you also would have found is a bunch of posts giving solutions to this problem.

A recent one, which is mine actually, is this one.
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 05 January 2008 17:58

FE wasn't designed with Vista in mind.

Solutions:
Run this program with an administrative account;
Set folder permissions to allow changes;
Change your account status to administrative; or
Install the game outside of program files.

How about that, it's only a day old. That means it probably would have been the first thing you saw if you had searched.

I feel that I should also point out that you said it worked for your brother with the same setup, this would lead one to assume that because it worked, you either have XP or figured out how to use it on Vista, so there really wasn't much anyone could figure from what you've told us.

So don't put your trip on me.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 January 2008 07:37]

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36786 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 12 January 2008 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shadowreaper is currently offline  shadowreaper
i downloaded the fable explorer but it dont work
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36787 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 12 January 2008 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
Do you use search feature in this forum?
Wrong section, please go to the tools section first, and read step by step.

Requirement:
. Net Framework 2.0++
SetupPath in registry editor

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #36788 is a reply to message #36786] Sat, 12 January 2008 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
I don't feel that a simple "Use search", "Go here/there", or even a "Here, read this" is enough.

We need details, be as specific as possible.

(Answer the ones that apply)
If you are loading an fmp when you get the error, which fmp was it? (Provide name and link)
If you are not loading an fmp, what are you changing?
What method are you using?
What kind of error was it?
When does the error occur?
If a JIT (Just-In-Time) debug error is provided, copy and paste it here.
If some other error is provided, but is short, please post a pic (no bmps).

[Updated on: Sat, 12 January 2008 22:41]

Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #37045 is a reply to message #17314] Sun, 20 January 2008 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gogon is currently offline  gogon
bit of trouble with this mod, and ill try to explain Crying or Very Sad

i downloaded the mod, with all the weapons and stuff, but i also have a reskin thingy for assasins outfit, will robe stuff, just changing what they look like a little, and a reskin for my characters eyes and actual skin. and i also have a ageing slowdown mod on as well... playing the game, after getting out of the guild, my character has this rainbow skin thats made of little squares. then when i go to open the box with the tattoos and stuff, once it gets to the will boots, the game crashes and plops me down on my desktop. Confused happens every time.

do i need help from you guys or a therapist? Embarassed
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #37047 is a reply to message #37045] Sun, 20 January 2008 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Possibly both.

This issue is not a problem with this mod but rather the textures, and it can be a number of things. I suggest you use a clean textures.big (you can grab the original off your retail discs).
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #38039 is a reply to message #17314] Fri, 15 February 2008 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Day-Of-Doom is currently offline  Day-Of-Doom
i have a problem with this mod... every time i get to the Solus sword in the box the screen goes black and the game crashes... could anyone help me with this problem? i'm using the freeroam.fmp and not the freeroam app. and also i have the Amber wepons pack and the Trials of Albion and No Silver Key Need mods since you might want to know that...
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #38447 is a reply to message #17314] Wed, 27 February 2008 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raytheassassin is currently offline  raytheassassin
hey i have just loaded FE onto my computer and this was the first mod i am trying (however i have used FE in the past) i am not using FreeRoam and have not yet modded anything else. My problem is that Fable crashes every time i try to enter lookout point. having read through all the other posts i discovered no one else has yet to report this problem. Any ideas?

Edit: after one time of it crashing i opened Fable again in safe mode and it worked fine. thanks for the mod it looks great

[Updated on: Wed, 27 February 2008 00:20]

icon10.gif  Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards; Thanks! [message #51407 is a reply to message #17314] Sun, 24 May 2009 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Etem is currently offline  Etem

Thank you for the great mod! I really like The Harvester and the Master Repeater. They might have been actually in the game once but the designers probably removed it because it is a bit overpowered. The strangest things are the bombs. Confused There is Whispers one, a normal bomb and Lightning bomb. The bombs dont appear in your inventory but apart from that, excellent mod!!!!!!
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards; Thanks! [message #51408 is a reply to message #51407] Sun, 24 May 2009 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Etem wrote on Sun, 24 May 2009 06:53

Thank you for the great mod! I really like The Harvester and the Master Repeater. They might have been actually in the game once but the designers probably removed it because it is a bit overpowered.
They were probably removed because they weren't finished, or they felt they weren't necessary.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
icon14.gif  Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #56835 is a reply to message #17314] Tue, 13 April 2010 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stiv24 is currently offline  stiv24
Shocked nice i like it grate job Razz
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #56883 is a reply to message #17314] Sat, 17 April 2010 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chubbs is currently offline  chubbs
this keeps crashing my game. ive already un-installed and installed a few times. it crashes where u get the stick from the guildmaster. ive followed the instructions but still no luck. any idea how to fix this?
Re: 50 weapons, all clothing and all style cards [message #56884 is a reply to message #38447] Sat, 17 April 2010 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
chubbs is currently offline  chubbs
how do u do safe mod cuz this is happening to me
Previous Topic: Extended Childhood Mod v1.0
Next Topic: help spawning sofia from bordello
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:27:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01309 seconds