Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Any mods, could you delete this thread?
icon8.gif  Any mods, could you delete this thread? [message #17381] Sun, 25 March 2007 18:20 Go to next message
Pikmin Man is currently offline  Pikmin Man
I like everyones mods, and how much content they submit, and I thought to myself "What the heck! Why not try and mod myself?" So, I started to look at tutorials and I wanted to give myself all weapons and clothing. (couldnt find wizard hats and some weapons ingame) But, I couldn't find out how. So I looked around and saw this great mod (50 weapons. all clothign and style cards mod) but after I installed it my weapons menu lags horribly. So I started this thread ( http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1980& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&) No one has responded and I really need help so I can submit some content later.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 March 2007 19:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Extremely dissapointed with the users here. [message #17383 is a reply to message #17381] Sun, 25 March 2007 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
You posted 2 topics on this as well as a double post in the mods thread, so don't be suprised if people don't respond. Your just being annoying.

And of course you weapon menu will lag from all the things in your inventory, that's just commen sense. As for it still lagging after you re-install the game? That would have nothing to do with the mod at all.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Extremely dissapointed with the users here. [message #17385 is a reply to message #17381] Sun, 25 March 2007 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xeperdamien is currently offline  xeperdamien
You need to be more patient, when someone who knows an answer to a question posted eventually sees it you'll probably get a response, don't bitch after just 2 hours, no one is answering me, most people haven't gotten around to viewing it yet.

edit: chaos once again beating me to the punch.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 March 2007 18:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Extremely dissapointed with the users here. [message #17390 is a reply to message #17383] Sun, 25 March 2007 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos wrote on Sun, 25 March 2007 18:44

You posted 2 topics on this as well as a double post in the mods thread, so don't be suprised if people don't respond. Your just being annoying.

And of course you weapon menu will lag from all the things in your inventory, that's just commen sense. As for it still lagging after you re-install the game? That would have nothing to do with the mod at all.

So, if I got a lot of stuff in my inventory, only my wepaons menu will lag? Everything else in the menu doesnt lag. but I have like 20,000 items, So it would make sense. Ill check. I have been useing the trainer lately to make everything into like 1000 each, so ill tone it down to 5 and see if its all better.
Re: Extremely dissapointed with the users here. [message #17393 is a reply to message #17390] Sun, 25 March 2007 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
That would be the reason....All these threads and posts were just unnecessary.

xeperdamien: I do that alot, haha, but thanks for summing up my point, haha.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Extremely dissapointed with the users here. [message #17394 is a reply to message #17393] Sun, 25 March 2007 19:06 Go to previous message
Embarassed Sorry, you were right, but thank you very much.
Previous Topic: mods?
Next Topic: New arrangement 'discussion area'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:14:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds