Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Whole bunch of questions in one!
Whole bunch of questions in one! [message #17524] Thu, 29 March 2007 19:36 Go to next message
scorched is currently offline  scorched
Ive really tryed to figure these things out it would be great if they were answered.

1. How do you mod the sounds of things (Attack grunts,Voices)
2. How do you make weapon skins
3. How do you make a modded character e.g Jack of blades as the main character put his weapon away correctly while being naked.
4.How do you make it so that a weapon like OBJECT_RIVAL_HERO_THUNDER_SWORD_V2 glow when flourished and other effects.

Ive tryed to change these things but it either gives me an error message or f*** the game up. Im so glad thses forum ppl are willimg to help unlike other ones Smile
Re: Whole bunch of questions in one! [message #17529 is a reply to message #17524] Thu, 29 March 2007 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

All these questions have been asked and answered before. Don't be so lazy and do a bit of searching yourself.
You'll learn a lot.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Whole bunch of questions in one! [message #17729 is a reply to message #17524] Thu, 05 April 2007 06:34 Go to previous message
DbzCrypt is currently offline  DbzCrypt

well i can answer only 1.5 questions... question 3 u just swap the model IDs but i dunno about the weapon stuff... and question 4 u swap the effect of something in the CWeaponDef (dunno if spelled right)in the flourish effect section there (like u can make urself have jack's aura when flourished its really kool!)

Previous Topic: how do you get all the women be like sluts in public area citys/townships
Next Topic: Tutorial Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:47:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01230 seconds