Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » powering up enemies
powering up enemies [message #17623] Mon, 02 April 2007 15:34 Go to next message
Alu. is currently offline  Alu.
I've been trying to ramp up balverine stats - I increased its health and that went OK, then I increased its damage and that was okay too - but the balverine has a couple of special tricks I don't know how to upgrade. Confused

One of these is the one where it dives at you claws first, and the other is where it jumps into the air for a while - which hurts if you are near enough. Neither of these do my increased damage, so I was wondering if anybody knew what I need to change.

On a side note - does anybody know how to change how long the balverine is in the air for when it jumps? it seems a bit to superhumanly long at the moment Very Happy
Re: powering up enemies [message #17624 is a reply to message #17623] Mon, 02 April 2007 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Alu. wrote on Mon, 02 April 2007 17:34

I've been trying to ramp up balverine stats - I increased its health and that went OK, then I increased its damage and that was okay too - but the balverine has a couple of special tricks I don't know how to upgrade. Confused

One of these is the one where it dives at you claws first, and the other is where it jumps into the air for a while - which hurts if you are near enough. Neither of these do my increased damage, so I was wondering if anybody knew what I need to change.

On a side note - does anybody know how to change how long the balverine is in the air for when it jumps? it seems a bit to superhumanly long at the moment Very Happy

Good questions.

The damage may be related to the effects or even the attacks themselves. I'll have to check.

The jump is most likely AI related. And I doubt you'll be able to change it easily. It's not one anim. It's 2 seperate anims. You may want to take a look in the BRAIN entry of the balv.

To make it easier, what is the damage they are doing? Wearing apprentice robes. Smile

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 April 2007 16:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: powering up enemies [message #17625 is a reply to message #17624] Mon, 02 April 2007 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

actually i think it's 3 Razz

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: powering up enemies [message #17628 is a reply to message #17623] Mon, 02 April 2007 17:52 Go to previous message
Alu. is currently offline  Alu.
Both moves do 41 damage to me with apprentice robe and level 0 toughness. However I have discovered while testing this that its 50/50 chance weather it does this or the upgraded damage for both moves. Is this conflicting values? Confused
(Its easy to tell the difference - the upgraded damage takes a life off per hit Very Happy)

[Updated on: Mon, 02 April 2007 17:55]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: I inquire as to how you go about raising damage of a weapon
Next Topic: Defininitions+
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:10:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01393 seconds