Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » how do you get all the women be like sluts in public area citys/townships
how do you get all the women be like sluts in public area citys/townships [message #17662] Tue, 03 April 2007 22:51 Go to next message
Chief ADFP

i like to see if i can get some girl run after my guy ripoff his armor totally.

you know like some rockstar fan would do they basic rip everything off the rockstar gone wild over him.

all so is there a way to get some of the lady be like sluts who like to get marry in a bad way to a point they have a catfight with each other?

Re: how do you get all the women be like sluts in public area citys/townships [message #17663 is a reply to message #17662] Tue, 03 April 2007 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

hahahahahahahahahahahaha you just totally made my day

also no i dont think it's possible... yet!

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: how do you get all the women be like sluts in public area citys/townships [message #17666 is a reply to message #17662] Tue, 03 April 2007 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I'm going to assume it's in the opinion_source(s). Have fun with that. There's a ton of unknown information within them. Enough so that I won't touch it.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: how do you get all the women be like sluts in public area citys/townships [message #17673 is a reply to message #17666] Tue, 03 April 2007 23:23 Go to previous message
Chief ADFP

what can i say i like a old dirty hug wild cat-fights over main charter use by all. Laughing

1.) girls say: there the hero his all my! then a fight start up.
2.) then there the girls or guys who would kill each other to get him to be their husband totally.
3.) then there could be a all out rapb going on were all the people what him totally for one night, ether male or females get into the act. he taken away to a unknown house tie up and they have their way with him. he come out all deadbeat totally take him a week to recover from it all, only the next day he find him self in a bad location it happens again.

i funny that way some times:gj:

Previous Topic: geting rid of horns
Next Topic: Whole bunch of questions in one!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:11:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01310 seconds