Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Armor Cape
Armor Cape [message #17835] Sun, 08 April 2007 08:03 Go to next message
dreach is currently offline  dreach
Would it b possible to make the Archon or Plate armor with a cape?

And if so, would someone mind telling me how or could someone else make it? cause im horrible with modding

[Updated on: Sun, 08 April 2007 08:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Armor Cape [message #17837 is a reply to message #17835] Sun, 08 April 2007 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable24man is currently offline  fable24man
i think people have talked about it and said it could be done but im just not the guy to to lol but nice idea Surprised Shocked Very Happy
Re: Armor Cape [message #17838 is a reply to message #17835] Sun, 08 April 2007 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dreach is currently offline  dreach
then would it atleast be able to move the sword to the side, so when its sheathed its at the side? and the hero reaches to the side for his sword?
Re: Armor Cape [message #17839 is a reply to message #17838] Sun, 08 April 2007 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable24man is currently offline  fable24man
sword has to stay were it is you cant move it i think
Re: Armor Cape [message #17847 is a reply to message #17839] Sun, 08 April 2007 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Q1: Is it possible to make a cape?
Maybe, but it would prove difficult. What makes it difficult is that it's dynamic cloth. I don't beleive anyone has tried something like this. The only one -as far as I know- that has experience with creating clothing for the hero is BlueTooth.

Q2: Is it possible to move the sheathed sword to the side of the hero?
There is a carry_slot_belt which might prove usefull, but I don't know if the hero's mesh has the right helpers to be able to use it. So you could test it, if it doesn't work you'd have to edit the hero's mesh.
And then there's the problem with animations. If there are no animations for sheathing a weapon by the side, it will look odd.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Armor Cape [message #18168 is a reply to message #17835] Sat, 14 April 2007 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sniperdesign
ok firstly the cape this would prove the most difficult because of all the animations with the moving when you walk and with the sword you would hav to make new animations for when you un-sheath it because other wise it would either crash every time you go to un-sheath it or it might just move back to the heroes back just when you try to un-sheath it then the mesh would go back to its side so judging by this you can guess how hard it would be

\"Wednesday we sacrifice virgin chickens and take their blood,
Thursday we annoint ourselves with said blood,
Friday is poker night.\" : overheard from a shadow-worshiper
Re: Armor Cape [message #18200 is a reply to message #17835] Sun, 15 April 2007 12:05 Go to previous message
Ruben is currently offline  Ruben
very nice idea
i hate that you sword is on the bag of the hero !
so if it works i would be glad Very Happy

prepare to meet Skorm !!
Previous Topic: I HATE THIS STUPID HORNS!!!
Next Topic: Request/Suggest?: Balverine Hat/Helm
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 04:27:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00928 seconds