Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » New Splash Image
New Splash Image [message #17881] Sun, 08 April 2007 22:32 Go to next message
darkredX13 is currently offline  darkredX13
Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post/mod. Although it isn't much of a mod, due to the fact that it doesn't alter the gameplay whatsoever, I thought it might be kind of cool to get it out to the public. I know dimmy already made one of these, but I had originally made it and have been using this image for nearly a year now. Because of the fact that I've been using it for personal use, I didn't leave any credits on the image, but then again, I don't really care about putting any on.

Here is the link to the image so you can see it before you download, and yes, I know it's not all that great.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m283/darkredX13/splashima ge_by_darkredX13.jpg

Simple Directions: Go to your original "splashimage" and replace it with this one and rename it "splashimage"

More-Detailed Directions:

(After downloading)

1. Go to directory where the file "splashimage" is stored (default directory is [HardDriveLetter]:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable (or Fable - The Lost Chapters), with the letter of the drive the game is stored on at the beginning, before the colon

2. Right-click "splashimage", either cut and copy somewhere else as a backup, move it out of the folder, or simply delete it (backup method recommended)

3. Go to the file you downloaded, "splashimage_by_darkredX13", move it into the folder you just took the file "splashimage" out of

4. Rename "splashimage_by_darkredX13" as "splashimage"

And there you go. Thanks for downloading.
Re: New Splash Image [message #20854 is a reply to message #17881] Tue, 26 June 2007 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drumline18 is currently offline  drumline18
*Homoerotic* image! lol *silly* noob white around the letter... LOL

Design is more than a job... it's a passion

[Updated on: Wed, 27 June 2007 02:51] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Splash Image [message #21420 is a reply to message #20854] Sat, 07 July 2007 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Berserk911 is currently offline  Berserk911

wicked spalsh image it really looks cool Twisted Evil Shocked
Re: New Splash Image [message #21428 is a reply to message #21420] Sat, 07 July 2007 01:49 Go to previous message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Good first post! Especially since it didn't consist of the words "How do I mod Fable TLC???????????" Razz

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Previous Topic: JOB transform with evil aura
Next Topic: Fireball to Dreadwing magic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:23:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01061 seconds