Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Morph and Age tweaks
Morph and Age tweaks [message #17931] Tue, 10 April 2007 02:46 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Morphing
Removed all the stat based special effects.
Removed alignment based skin morphing other than tan/anti-tan.
Removed Will Tattoo's.

Slowdown
From .7 years to .4 years

The reason for this is there are 121 stat points. This means you would have to max every stat to reach the max age. I recommend grabbing an exp and renown slowdown too.

Increase
from age 65 to 70

Personal Preference. And the Slowdown fmp is set to reach 70 at 121 stat points.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 April 2007 22:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18310 is a reply to message #17931] Mon, 16 April 2007 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Ok. 30 downloads and not one complaint about the Morphing. Neutral

It's thoroughly fixed now. Looks like stat 11 is hardcoded to be overridden by Skill. Switching it to stat 12 solved the problem.

I've also thoroughly tested this as well. If there are still any issues please post about it.

I also recommend these mods in addition to this one:
Will causes Baldness
Scar and Bruise fix
Berserk Changes
No Horns

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6670119822345615701

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 April 2007 03:21]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18426 is a reply to message #18310] Fri, 20 April 2007 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peterfaj is currently offline  peterfaj
That's just what I was looking for Very Happy
However, it says:
Error loading FMP:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
What to do, what to do?

No blue stripes?

[Updated on: Fri, 20 April 2007 05:48]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18428 is a reply to message #18426] Fri, 20 April 2007 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garjian is currently offline  garjian
hahah, no more old age for full skill and strength Razz
and, no more donating 1 gold to avo for about an hour Laughing
thanks lots.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/garjian/Untitled-4-1.jpg
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18483 is a reply to message #17931] Sun, 22 April 2007 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kazza_k is currently offline  kazza_k
yeah... i prob sound like an idiot. how do i use the fmp? im a noob.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18485 is a reply to message #18483] Sun, 22 April 2007 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
kazza_k wrote on Sun, 22 April 2007 13:58

yeah... i prob sound like an idiot. how do i use the fmp? im a noob.

By using Fable Explorer to load it.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18605 is a reply to message #17931] Sat, 28 April 2007 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mattebrown is currently offline  Mattebrown

Nevermind. I uninstalled and reinstalled fable. And, despite using this mod, theose annoying Will Tats keep appearing. Any idea how to just delete the damn things from the game?

[Updated on: Sat, 28 April 2007 19:29]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18619 is a reply to message #17931] Sat, 28 April 2007 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

And now it seems the no-Alignment oart of the mod isn't working either. Did I miss something?
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18649 is a reply to message #18619] Sun, 29 April 2007 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Mattebrown wrote on Sun, 29 April 2007 01:47

And now it seems the no-Alignment oart of the mod isn't working either. Did I miss something?

I only removed the special effects and evil skin. Pale skin, Tan skin, blonde hair, and black eyes still exist.

If you apply any other type of hero edits other than the ones I linked in this thread it could very well have conflicts.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 April 2007 21:45]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18708 is a reply to message #17931] Wed, 02 May 2007 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ahhhhh. Sorry about that.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #18735 is a reply to message #17931] Thu, 03 May 2007 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
This mod replaces the "fixed morphing". Which was broken.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #19842 is a reply to message #17931] Thu, 07 June 2007 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Munkkybutt is currently offline  Munkkybutt

HI I downloaded the morphing one and I did load it, saved and ran Fable but nothing happened to my will-tats. They are still there. So if you can tell me if I have to do something special for this to work please tell me. Thanx

Too Legit to Quit
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #20299 is a reply to message #17931] Sat, 16 June 2007 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juneau is currently offline  Juneau
my hero won't grow up, when I started a new game with the morphing mod, you get to teen and then when you're an adult he stays teen.

The only annoying part about this is that he's too bulky as opposed to how the adult hero looks without any physical points etc.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #20318 is a reply to message #19842] Sun, 17 June 2007 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeditwerp is currently offline  jeditwerp
Munkkybutt wrote on Thu, 07 June 2007 15:22

HI I downloaded the morphing one and I did load it, saved and ran Fable but nothing happened to my will-tats. They are still there. So if you can tell me if I have to do something special for this to work please tell me. Thanx

My thought would be you have to start a new game and the tats would be gone, I've had to do that for a few mods to work.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 June 2007 10:47]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #22764 is a reply to message #18735] Fri, 27 July 2007 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
valdek dagon is currently offline  valdek dagon
where do you find the level up aging in FE.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #23905 is a reply to message #17931] Mon, 13 August 2007 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-San-
When I went full good I still got blonde hair.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #23910 is a reply to message #17931] Mon, 13 August 2007 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kain is currently offline  Kain

instead of removing this, you should get new things in

my life is hard:

Im German.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #34106 is a reply to message #17931] Fri, 16 November 2007 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hbeeds is currently offline  hbeeds

hi sorry to reopen this post had some questions
does this change the hair color change that occurs with age or frequent use of the slow time spell. just looking for a way to change hair color back to black

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig
Fear:attracts the corrupt;Fear:Fear is my ally
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70234 is a reply to message #34106] Thu, 03 April 2014 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Let me get straight what this does, Keshire, please. Sorry if this is an inproper bump up.

If you only messed with HeroMorphDef, than size changes still happen (Buff for Strength, Height for Skill) right?

What you removed was: Horns, Halo, Butterflies and Will Tats. Is that it? 'Cause if it is, it's an INCREDIBLE coincidence since it's exactly what I've been trying to do for the last couple days.

Hey! I'm a philosophy student, cut me some slack, will you? Smile

Did I get this right?

Love

V

P.S.: Are the arrays deleted or just our of reach? 'Cause I'd really like to bring hand glow and body tats back.

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."

[Updated on: Thu, 03 April 2014 11:53]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70236 is a reply to message #70234] Thu, 03 April 2014 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
LittleV wrote on Thu, 03 April 2014 13:33

Let me get straight what this does, Keshire, please. Sorry if this is an inproper bump up.

If you only messed with HeroMorphDef, than size changes still happen (Buff for Strength, Height for Skill) right?

What you removed was: Horns, Halo, Butterflies and Will Tats. Is that it? 'Cause if it is, it's an INCREDIBLE coincidence since it's exactly what I've been trying to do for the last couple days.

Hey! I'm a philosophy student, cut me some slack, will you? Smile

Did I get this right?

Love

V

I might have removed the size changes too. It's been awhile since I put this together. But adding the skeleton morphs back in would probably be faster than changing the texture morphs to what you want.

And I think I removed Good/Evil textures. Making it straight just up Strength/Skill/Age

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 April 2014 11:40]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70237 is a reply to message #70236] Thu, 03 April 2014 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Horns are still there, since they're object. I'm gonna keep working on mine, I actually like the body will tats, and the glow, what bugs me is 3 things: the evil effects, the good effects, and the will hair. I like blonde/black hair, I just think horns and butterflies are a bit much.

I'm gonna try to delete the arrays on HeroMorphDef (though I can't reach the last two (which are WILL FACE Morphs) because of layering... Sad And then just add the HERO_HORNS with unreachable ranges, put them both on a FMP. Sounds about right?

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70240 is a reply to message #70234] Thu, 03 April 2014 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
LittleV wrote on Thu, 03 April 2014 13:33

P.S.: Are the arrays deleted or just our of reach? 'Cause I'd really like to bring hand glow and body tats back.
FE issue, you could try using ChocolateBox.
Or you can look around the requests section, maybe someone will have exactly what you're looking for.
Very important - Keep backups.

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70258 is a reply to message #70240] Mon, 07 April 2014 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire, xxNick, Guys,

Sorry to bother you again with this but it's just one of those things I can't get over... ALL I want to do is remove the WILL tattoos on the face. CAN't DO IT. Been at it for days (not full time, lol).

So, there are Will Light Hand Effects in a separate array, which you don't even have to delete, just to make unreachable like you said. But the WILL tattoos I cannot find! Cannot even find the body tattoos, to be honest. The problem: the big array where all the Morphs are (10353) doesn't show the last two entries, their under the previous two, it's some sort of layering problem that happens both in Cbox AND FE (ShadowNet AND 4.1). MAYBE the face tattoos are those last two. Don't know. But if not, then they are nowhere?

EDIT: So here's what I'm thinking for a solution: GO to textures, export normal hero face, find hero will face and replace. Can it be done?

EDIT: For example, could I switch COMP_HERO_WILL_FACE (ID:1000) for HERO_BUMP_SKIN_FACE (ID:1233)

EDIT: When I switch BMPs, the new image is green... wtf?!?

Help, masters of Albion!

[Updated on: Mon, 07 April 2014 16:46]

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70259 is a reply to message #70258] Mon, 07 April 2014 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
LittleV wrote on Mon, 07 April 2014 18:29

Keshire, xxNick, Guys,

Sorry to bother you again with this but it's just one of those things I can't get over... ALL I want to do is remove the WILL tattoos on the face. CAN't DO IT. Been at it for days (not full time, lol).

So, there are Will Light Hand Effects in a separate array, which you don't even have to delete, just to make unreachable like you said. But the WILL tattoos I cannot find! Cannot even find the body tattoos, to be honest. The problem: the big array where all the Morphs are (10353) doesn't show the last two entries, their under the previous two, it's some sort of layering problem that happens both in Cbox AND FE (ShadowNet AND 4.1). MAYBE the face tattoos are those last two. Don't know. But if not, then they are nowhere?

EDIT: So here's what I'm thinking for a solution: GO to textures, export normal hero face, find hero will face and replace. Can it be done?

EDIT: For example, could I switch COMP_HERO_WILL_FACE (ID:1000) for HERO_BUMP_SKIN_FACE (ID:1233)

EDIT: When I switch BMPs, the new image is green... wtf?!?

Help, masters of Albion!

Probably going to have to do it via a hex editor. I get the same problem. There's just too many entries for FE/cBox to render.

I'll upload the entry with the removed items sometime later tomorrow morning.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70260 is a reply to message #70259] Mon, 07 April 2014 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God, I'm so releived you said that, 'cause I'd have an episode trying to use a hex editor. A clean Morph, just with those entries out would be amazing, but if not, don't wanna put you out. You think my alternate, really difficult method will work? Or am I just gonna kill the baby? Anyway, thanks anyway.

V

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70261 is a reply to message #70260] Mon, 07 April 2014 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
LittleV wrote on Mon, 07 April 2014 19:34

God, I'm so releived you said that, 'cause I'd have an episode trying to use a hex editor. A clean Morph, just with those entries out would be amazing, but if not, don't wanna put you out. You think my alternate, really difficult method will work? Or am I just gonna kill the baby? Anyway, thanks anyway.

V

Ya, borking the textures would work. It's not very clean or elegant though.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70263 is a reply to message #70261] Mon, 07 April 2014 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most have done it wrong then, 'cause killed my Fable consistently.

I switched BUMP FACE SKIN for WILL FACE something, like I said, but just crashed it...

Getting a lot of crashes, actually. Trying to build a cool mod library for when I wanna play again, you know: leave it all ready for posterity, but I'm getting some crazy errors out of nowhere, like for example, just re-edited Guild Demon to add another item to chest, BUM, Runtime Exception Red Streetsign of Death. A lot of them. Crash on load, stuff like that.

I'm doing something basic wrong. Even TGNparser, which on my previous computer worked great, now I cant see the buttons, anymore. The framing's all weird. Same thing with FE, the top buttons like Apply Changes, Import, stuff like that, are all almost hidden, I click them by memory but you can't read them anymore. I have .Net 4.5, dunno...

Thanks anyway. Love to get that HeroMorphDef with everything but the WILL FACE if you ever get the chance, no worries, thanks for the walk around either way.

Love, V.

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70264 is a reply to message #70263] Mon, 07 April 2014 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
LittleV wrote on Mon, 07 April 2014 23:14

I'm doing something basic wrong. Even TGNparser, which on my previous computer worked great, now I cant see the buttons, anymore. The framing's all weird. Same thing with FE, the top buttons like Apply Changes, Import, stuff like that, are all almost hidden

Sounds like a DPI thing. You want it at 100%, or 96 DPI. Find that in your display settings.

Re: Morph and Age tweaks [message #70266 is a reply to message #70264] Mon, 07 April 2014 21:49 Go to previous message
JESUS! So simple... And to think that in my house I'm the one who's supposed to know pcs...

xxNick, what can I say? You're ready for the guild, bro. I found it now! WILL FACE Morph! Should work. Thanks guys!

Previous Topic: No Legendary Augmentations
Next Topic: Jack of Blades aura
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:20:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01217 seconds