Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me)
I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18596] Sat, 28 April 2007 09:09 Go to next message
Mattebrown is currently offline  Mattebrown

I'm just starting out using the Fable Explorer, and am, I fear, a bit of a newb at it. I've already seen mods that remove ageing, and was wondering. How would I go about removing other appearance factors, such as the annoying will tatoos and the blonde hair for being good?

Thanks for yout time.

(Basically, I want to find a way to stick my guy looking like this:)
Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18631 is a reply to message #18596] Sun, 29 April 2007 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati is currently offline  Illuminati

I too would like to find a mod that removes the 'white hair and blue tats' effect. I would like to keep black hair. I guess I could use a trainer that keeps the alignment neutral, but I've already got the white hair and tats and it doesnt take them away.

Loading Signature... Please Wait
Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18648 is a reply to message #18596] Sun, 29 April 2007 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
all that stuff is stored in game.bin->CREATURES->CREATURE_HERO->CHeroMorphDef

There's a table that lists original texture+new texture. FE let's you delete the entries.

The stats are listed in the wiki.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18652 is a reply to message #18648] Sun, 29 April 2007 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Um. I'm a total newb here, just barely learning FE, so the Wiki's kinda confusing to me. Sorry. x.x But, real quick. What am I supposed to LOOK for? and change it to what? And, why can't I open the first file in the list (DE9B0516 - Unknown)without my entire PC locking up and dying?

[Updated on: Sun, 29 April 2007 23:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18653 is a reply to message #18596] Mon, 30 April 2007 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay. There seems to be entries below where the window will let me scroll. And I got this message. x.x
  • Attachment: Error.bmp
    (Size: 621.26KB, Downloaded 494 times)
Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18655 is a reply to message #18596] Mon, 30 April 2007 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
The render problem is known. Be patient with the rendering. It's a pretty big array.

And these are the stats used in the unknowns.
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=def_editing:player_s tats

Simply hit the delete button for the ones you don't want.

Edit. Also. I released a mod already that takes away most of the texture morphing. The Age and Morph tweak mod.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 April 2007 00:23]

Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18657 is a reply to message #18655] Mon, 30 April 2007 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ooookay. I think I messed up AGAIN. I got "Error! Cannot find library." And, no offense. But your mod only removes the evil alignment effects. I was looking to remove ALL alignment, will, and age effects.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 April 2007 01:26]

Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18706 is a reply to message #18596] Wed, 02 May 2007 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay, here. under these entries, what am I supposed to edit? (See Screencap)
Re: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me) [message #18709 is a reply to message #18596] Wed, 02 May 2007 12:24 Go to previous message

I Solved It. Will be adding my first mod now. Thank you for all your help- especially you, Bluetooth! Smile
Previous Topic: Baseball Bat
Next Topic: MY AVO TEAR MOD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:00:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01099 seconds