Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » My First Mod - No Will tats, alignment effects, nor age.
My First Mod - No Will tats, alignment effects, nor age. [message #18710] Wed, 02 May 2007 12:29 Go to next message
Mattebrown is currently offline  Mattebrown

This is my first attempt after a mod. After extensive help from Bluetooth (To whom I am eternally grateful) and a few long minutes of swearing at my PC, I have made my mod and tested it. Enjoy. Smile

If there IS a problem with it that I haven't found yet, please tell me.

I know it's a simple mod, just removing entries, but it's pretty much all I know how to do safely at the moment.
Re: My First Mod - No Will tats, alignment effects, nor age. [message #19841 is a reply to message #18710] Thu, 07 June 2007 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Munkkybutt is currently offline  Munkkybutt

Are all the alignment affects gone such as blonde hair and horns?

Too Legit to Quit
Re: My First Mod - No Will tats, alignment effects, nor age. [message #20008 is a reply to message #18710] Sat, 09 June 2007 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mattebrown is currently offline  Mattebrown

Yes. This removes every effect- Blonde hair, the halo, the horns, the flies. ALL your character will do is accumulate scars, and get more bulked. I could make a non-age-only one, but there are already a wealth of them...
Re: My First Mod - No Will tats, alignment effects, nor age. [message #20395 is a reply to message #20008] Mon, 18 June 2007 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naga bladesong is currently offline  naga bladesong
im sorry, but it isnt working for me. the game doesnt ctrash, but i still get blond hair, halo, butterflies, flies, horns, balding, all that. just seems to be an empty mod. Confused

"the stone age didn't end because we ran out of stone"
Re: My First Mod - No Will tats, alignment effects, nor age. [message #38509 is a reply to message #18710] Thu, 28 February 2008 19:52 Go to previous message
orsonwellesforpres is currently offline  orsonwellesforpres
any resolution on whether or not this mod works?
Previous Topic: Spells
Next Topic: J.O.B CHILD PLAY
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:41:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01227 seconds