Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » MY AVO TEAR MOD
MY AVO TEAR MOD [message #18811] Sun, 06 May 2007 02:59 Go to next message
rookshot is currently offline  rookshot
im pretty new to this and i was messing around with effects an stuff on avos tear and i got it to have lightning around it ALL THE TIME i was wanting it to have a fire sword effect on it at the same time too thought it would be cool... but it only has the lightning and everytime i swing it, it leaves a pillar of fire untill you leave the level then come back or if you swing once then sheate the latest fire pillar will disapear.
can someone tell me what ive done wrong or if its even possible to have lightning fire combo effect? here is a pic of the lightning sword and a bunch of fire pillars around me

index.php?t=getfile&id=2621&private=0
Re: MY AVO TEAR MOD [message #18835 is a reply to message #18811] Sun, 06 May 2007 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

figured this out ages ago, but good for you figuring it out for yourself instead of asking everyone who walks by for help

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: MY AVO TEAR MOD [message #18919 is a reply to message #18811] Thu, 10 May 2007 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

rookshot wrote on Sun, 06 May 2007 11:59

im pretty new to this and i was messing around with effects an stuff on avos tear and i got it to have lightning around it ALL THE TIME i was wanting it to have a fire sword effect on it at the same time too thought it would be cool... but it only has the lightning and everytime i swing it, it leaves a pillar of fire untill you leave the level then come back or if you swing once then sheate the latest fire pillar will disapear.
can someone tell me what ive done wrong or if its even possible to have lightning fire combo effect?

I believe you missed the last bit marco Very Happy

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: MY AVO TEAR MOD [message #19047 is a reply to message #18919] Sun, 13 May 2007 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

sigh Sad

guess i mentally blocked it out because i wanted to believe

is that ghost sword you are using there?

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: MY AVO TEAR MOD [message #19051 is a reply to message #18811] Sun, 13 May 2007 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rookshot is currently offline  rookshot

naaa its just avos tear, i hadnt tried to do anything but mess with aug effects at that time. i recolored the good plate armor but it still needs some work so ill update that fmp when its ready
Re: MY AVO TEAR MOD [message #19062 is a reply to message #18811] Sun, 13 May 2007 21:23 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Ya. Some effects aren't meant to be attached to moving items.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: I think I should ask this here, but am a newb (Don't hit me)
Next Topic: photoshop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:45:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00977 seconds