Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » help with albion explorer
icon4.gif  help with albion explorer [message #19324] Tue, 22 May 2007 15:32 Go to next message
Ville Lorn is currently offline  Ville Lorn
Hi, I'm Ville Lorn, I'm new to the forums but I have experimented a bit with fable tlc modding for PC.

Can anybody help me to work out how to use properly the Albion explorer for spawning chests to a map. I've carried the process explained here until step five, but then, when I put the wizard button it appears on a window: (X) No wizard templates available.

If you can help me it would be very .........helpful-
Monty python and the holy grail
icon12.gif  Re: help with albion explorer [message #19332 is a reply to message #19324] Tue, 22 May 2007 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Try reinstalling AE. If that doesn't work, then there may be

something wrong with the game files. After you get it working its a simple matter of editing the ContainerContents and placing it. Wink

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: help with albion explorer [message #19345 is a reply to message #19324] Wed, 23 May 2007 05:13 Go to previous message
BayStone is currently offline  BayStone
Ville Lorn wrote on Wed, 23 May 2007 01:32

Hi, I'm Ville Lorn, I'm new to the forums but I have experimented a bit with fable tlc modding for PC.

Can anybody help me to work out how to use properly the Albion explorer for spawning chests to a map. I've carried the process explained here until step five, but then, when I put the wizard button it appears on a window: (X) No wizard templates available.

If you can help me it would be very .........helpful-
Monty python and the holy grail

Go to the directory where you installed AE. Is there a subfolder called templates? And in the that folder is there a bunch of TNG files and a Templates.ini file?

Busy!
Previous Topic: newb
Next Topic: Need help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:32:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01634 seconds