Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » hey why it don't work tell me can you?
icon1.gif  hey why it don't work tell me can you? [message #19475] Tue, 29 May 2007 09:27 Go to next message
minok
Hi everybody i have a problem white fable i install fable explorer then i download weapons packs or things. After i return back in fable explorer and i load and save everything and it work yeah it lunch fable but the problem is when i go in my save game it don't work. why?
Re: hey why it don't work tell me can you? [message #19479 is a reply to message #19475] Tue, 29 May 2007 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hikashi is currently offline  Hikashi

Well, "what" isn't working? Be more specific please. People usually decide to reply more if you are specific, so they know what to help you with. Are you trying to get new weapons, but it isn't working, or did your save get corrupted?
Re: hey why it don't work tell me can you? [message #19481 is a reply to message #19479] Tue, 29 May 2007 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Hikashi wrote on Tue, 29 May 2007 21:16

Well, "what" isn't working? Be more specific please. People usually decide to reply more if you are specific, so they know what to help you with. Are you trying to get new weapons, but it isn't working, or did your save get corrupted?

You're correct. If you could be more specific about which mods you are trying to use...

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: hey why it don't work tell me can you? [message #19580 is a reply to message #19475] Fri, 01 June 2007 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
minok
ok then the weapons or models don't work when i go in my save game they are not in it mmm why don't know and the models are the badest
you know why it MAKE FROZE MY FABLE EXPLORER so if there is and update of fable explorer let me know. please!
Re: hey why it don't work tell me can you? [message #19581 is a reply to message #19475] Fri, 01 June 2007 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Fable Explorer actually needs time to alter the files. The ammount of time depends on how powerful your machine is and the size of the mod your loading.

If Fable isn't loaded then FE hasn't finished it's work.

Quote:

so if there is and update of fable explorer let me know. please!

Any updates would be posted here so it wouldn't be hard to find. You'd just have to look.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 June 2007 14:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: hey why it don't work tell me can you? [message #19689 is a reply to message #19475] Mon, 04 June 2007 14:06 Go to previous message
minok
ok thanks but it took like 5 min and nothing again and my comp is in repair im gona have it tomorrow i can't whait Very Happy
Previous Topic: Hi to everyone
Next Topic: How do I mod Fable the lost chapters for Xbox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 09:41:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01648 seconds