Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » How do I make spells more powerfull with less mana usage??
How do I make spells more powerfull with less mana usage?? [message #19686] Mon, 04 June 2007 09:37 Go to next message
alex33x is currently offline  alex33x
I found the hero ability where the spells are listed but theres too many stuff to mess with and I dont want to screw it up.

How can I make my spells more powerfull and use less mana?? Also is it possible to mess with the Mana regeneration of so where??
Re: How do I make spells more powerfull with less mana usage?? [message #19687 is a reply to message #19686] Mon, 04 June 2007 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fallven is currently offline  Fallven
example for lighting:
find SPECIAL_ABILITIES_LIGHTNING_SPELL_DEF
go to : SPECIAL_ABILITIES_LIGHTNING_SPELL_DEF_INSTANCE
and use "+" button
there are:
damage per level

lighting tendrils per person and additional people per level
and nearly last unit is damage per second ( if you set 0,1 monster will be damaged 10 times every sec, 0,2-5times etc)
Re: How do I make spells more powerfull with less mana usage?? [message #19719 is a reply to message #19686] Tue, 05 June 2007 08:31 Go to previous message
alex33x is currently offline  alex33x
Thanks I was able to figure out how to mees withthe power, Im only having problem finding the mana usage for the heal spell, any ideas how to edit that one??
Previous Topic: Armor Scars
Next Topic: Mana Regen Rate.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:11:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01581 seconds