Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Changing Maze himself?
Changing Maze himself? [message #20243] Fri, 15 June 2007 00:32 Go to next message
benco is currently offline  benco
Hey guys!

New to this forum, and I'm seeking help!

My computer is screwing up every time Maze is on the screen. Is there a way i can change Maze's model and texture etc to like, the Guildmaster or something like that?

HELP MEEE!!! Laughing
Re: Changing Maze himself? [message #20308 is a reply to message #20243] Sat, 16 June 2007 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

supposedly its not hard, but i haven't gotten it right yet. I think you get the model # and texture #'s from the guildmaster, and apply them to Maze. Confused

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Changing Maze himself? [message #20594 is a reply to message #20243] Fri, 22 June 2007 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
benco wrote on Fri, 15 June 2007 00:32

Hey guys!

New to this forum, and I'm seeking help!

My computer is screwing up every time Maze is on the screen. Is there a way i can change Maze's model and texture etc to like, the Guildmaster or something like that?

HELP MEEE!!! Laughing

Could try just exporting everything from the guildmaster and importing it all onto maze.
Re: Changing Maze himself? [message #20597 is a reply to message #20243] Fri, 22 June 2007 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

okay, i figured it out, just load this, (its my first one, so there is a possibillity that it wont work)

if it doesn't work, then open fable explorer, scroll down to CREATURES, find CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_MAZE, double-click it, click on CREATURE, scroll down until you see Links to (ModelID): MESH RIVAL HERO MAZE, and above that, in the model id box, type 7654

repeat for the other two rival hero mazes (tutorial and something else)

sorry if this doesnt work, if it doesnt, just re-install it
  • Attachment: fix_maze.fmp
    (Size: 32.55KB, Downloaded 442 times)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Fri, 22 June 2007 21:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Changing Maze himself? [message #20598 is a reply to message #20243] Fri, 22 June 2007 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for not replying to this earlier, turns out the guild's main door is doing hte same thing, so i've just given up on trying to fix it, because it might be through the entire game.
Re: Changing Maze himself? [message #20616 is a reply to message #20598] Sat, 23 June 2007 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
routhy is currently offline  routhy
benco wrote on Fri, 22 June 2007 21:45

Sorry for not replying to this earlier, turns out the guild's main door is doing hte same thing, so i've just given up on trying to fix it, because it might be through the entire game.

you can reinstall without losing your saves, that's why I keep a backup of my game and my mods, so if all else fails I just copy from backup then re-add my mods Razz
Re: Changing Maze himself? [message #20617 is a reply to message #20243] Sat, 23 June 2007 01:39 Go to previous message
Nah its my screwy video card, it says it in the Microsoft Knowledge Base thing.
Previous Topic: Weapon Handle
Next Topic: Quick Favor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:46:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01796 seconds