Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Albion Explorer and Fable Explorer errors.
Albion Explorer and Fable Explorer errors. [message #20273] Fri, 15 June 2007 17:56 Go to next message
Spudzzy is currently offline  Spudzzy
When I start Albion Explorer I get this.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7104/albionexplorererrorrd1.jpg
I checked the log and it had the following:
Quote:

C:\Program Files\FableTLCMod\AlbionExplorer\AlbionExplorer.Log created at 6/15/2007 7:44 PM.

Initializing application...
ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Closing application...
Application running...

When I start Fable Explorer I get this.
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5944/fableexplorererrorik7.jpg

These are the newest versions and I just updated my network frame or w/e to make sure I had the latest version. I tried the installer versions, and regular versions. Both give me the same thing.
Re: Albion Explorer and Fable Explorer errors. [message #20408 is a reply to message #20273] Tue, 19 June 2007 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spudzzy is currently offline  Spudzzy
I think I might know the problem. I was reading through some posts like mine. They said stuff about the game and the registry. Well I did have Fable on my computer before, as well as my sister's. I uninstalled it off mine. Few months later I wanted to play it again so I just copied it from her hard drive through the network instead of installing it off my cd. I'm going to actually install it using my disk now so it's information is in the registry. Maybe then it will work.
Re: Albion Explorer and Fable Explorer errors. [message #20412 is a reply to message #20273] Tue, 19 June 2007 09:22 Go to previous message
Sacrifice is currently offline  Sacrifice

Spudzzy
Create a new string parameter in registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Fable\1.0\), named SetupPath, and copy your installation path to its value. (for example, C:\Program Files\Fable - The Lost Chapters\ ) - don't forget a slash at the end - this is vital.
99% it'll help.
Previous Topic: Windowed Mode
Next Topic: trainer for spells?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:36:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01276 seconds