Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » help with spawning chest
help with spawning chest [message #20685] Sun, 24 June 2007 08:15 Go to next message
brudda_rigz is currently offline  brudda_rigz
alright, ive gone through 3 walkthroughs on how to spawn a chest and put items in it, but Nothing seems to work, if anyone could give me thier AIM, mine is bruddariggs998 i would love for someone to walk me through the process.
Re: help with spawning chest [message #20686 is a reply to message #20685] Sun, 24 June 2007 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Albian Explorer should help. Go to an area and once it opens right click on the name on the column to the left, click wizard. In the dropdown list should be a normal treasure chest. Spawn that and it should be in the top left- corner. Move it to where you want (the darker the area, the lower it is I think). Click on it and the lower left will fill with the information of the text. Make sure that the X is at a good height with the objects about, this controls how high it is, and how low something is, to high, you can't reach if, to low, its under ground. Also scroll down you should see this code. ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS"; Change the OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS is changed to what you want. MAKE SURE THE QUOTES ARE THERE! Also make sure the UID is unique. You can save by right clicking on name in the left-hand column, and you can do all this with Fable still up, but you need to leave the area and come back before any changes are taken place. Also note that after you unpack the WAD file, you need to rename it, or move it.

Be careful with this.

Also, if that doesn't work, try this guide. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1529& ;start=0&

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Sun, 24 June 2007 09:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: help with spawning chest [message #21268 is a reply to message #20686] Wed, 04 July 2007 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
insectman is currently offline  insectman
[quote title=Sean_s wrote on Sun, 24 June 2007 09:35] "Make sure that the X is at a good height with the objects about, this controls how high it is, and how low something is, to high, you can't reach if, to low, its under ground. Also scroll down you should see this code. ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS"; Change the OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS is changed to what you want."

where is the x cant find it and cant find ContanerContens OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS. help!

Begginer Modder!

-Current project-
Clown Suit

[Updated on: Wed, 04 July 2007 13:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: help with spawning chest [message #21275 is a reply to message #20685] Wed, 04 July 2007 14:48 Go to previous message
groo is currently offline  groo
actually, Y determines how high it is Smile

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/Doddle576/Flag.jpg
---current projects---
Fable:Darkened Souls
Previous Topic: Start cutscene from sign
Next Topic: Disable Cullis Gates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:51:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01625 seconds