Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable TLC Trainers *discussion*
Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #2273] Sat, 08 October 2005 23:23 Go to next message
Hesperus is currently offline  Hesperus
Hi,
I read up on the W0rf's trainer below... I have also been working on a trainer for some time and was wondering if anyone was interested in it. I don't have C++ or anything, just used a Trainer-Maker kit...

This is what I have so far:

Infinite Cash: Sets cash to the max --> 9999999
Infinite Quest Time: Stops time for certain quests/tests.
Max XP: Sets all 4 XP slots to 7777777
Infinite HP
Infinite MP
Max Stats: Maxes all stats except spells.
Bypass Spell Requirements: When enabled leveling spell by one
level maxes it, regardless of
alignment requirements.

Max Good
Max Evil
Max Renown
Max Attractiveness: +300 regardless of what you wear, or not.
Minimise Scariness: -300 regardless of what you wear, or not.
Max Scariness: +300 regardless of what you wear, or not.
Be Unseen: NPCs don't recognise you unless you do something
directly to them. i.e. Stealing, vandalism, etc does
not get reported; but if you hit a guard, you will be
asked to pay the fine. Also, if you beat someone up,
and are reported, the guard will run circles around
you but not find you.

Infinite Card Game time: Timer set to 0 for the card pairs game.
Easy Courtship: Makes Hearts flash ontop of most Marriable NPCs.
Also, if heart is not flashing, courting them
makes heart flash immediately.

One hit kill: All things, except you, die with 1 hit.
(beware because this applies as well if an NPC hits
another NPC)

Set Age to 18

In Cælum Conscendam
Super Astra Dei Exaltabo Solium Meum
Sedebo in Monte Testamenti in Lateribus Aquilonis
Ascendam Super Altitudinem Nubium
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Mon, 16 January 2006 00:59] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2281 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Won't take too long to put it together...
Hero's age was actually pretty easy to figure out - the problem with it was that the game stores say 35 years old as 35.000024 or something along that line...
If you want, I could add a set renown to 0, or set alignment to 0... It pretty much uses the same addresses, just have to change the values.

I don't plan to use keys...I will use buttons, so you alt-tab out and click what you want.

I actually figured out how to make the shopkeeper sell what you want as well. The only problem is that the shopkeeper does not revert to what he originally sold after.

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2284 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LostInGeneral is currently offline  LostInGeneral
Scars are a different matter, I'm sure.

When it comes down to making trainers it's just largely a matter of finding the values, learning the addresses attatched, and modifying the values.

ON AN INDEFINITE ABSENCE I know, short notice... sorry everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Dragontoothmoon/newersig.png
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2285 is a reply to message #2284] Sun, 09 October 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QuidProQuo is currently offline  QuidProQuo
Wouldn't the scars have a value? I mean somthing has to tell what the chance of getting a scar is or how much the scar should show up. Stuff like that.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2286 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Technically, yes. But that sort of thing is more difficult to find as a value.

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2292 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your alignment will save when you save.
However, it only affects base alignment -- if you wear alignment altering clothes, they will still affect your alignment.
But if you're naked, or wearing alignment free clothes, your alignment will not change as long as you 1. save, or 2. keep trainer on.

Scars might be a little harder, because there is no way to decrease the scars, and the memory addresses are dynamic and change from area to area.

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC (Release Here) [message #2299 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is amazing! You have created a godly trainer!

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9858/109200541827am6vu.jp g
Hahaha! One hit kill means one hit kill! No matter who or what it is! I forgot to try and kill the guildmaster!

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5263/109200540832am6sv.jp g
Neutral characters, keanu what? Hahaha the effects of turning good or evil don't all show up! Brilliant now my character has facial expressions! Very Happy
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7374/109200541002am1tj.jp g

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5739/109200541423am7eg.jp g
Hes not evil! Just misunderstood. Smile
Punching someone made some of the effects kick in.

I had to reload to get the age to kick in and even then I had to do some fighting to get the hair to turn black but all of this is out of your control and I actualy like it more this way. Great job!

Brilliant!

[Updated on: Sun, 09 October 2005 04:29]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2323 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What I find usually works for age is to turn it on, save, and then reload...the hair seems to turn black upon reload =)

Guild master, maze, whoever dies with one hit kill; even works with your father at the beginning of the game. Massacred the entire town before the bandits did =P

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Sun, 09 October 2005 11:25]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2324 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buccura is currently offline  Buccura

Heheh, now I know I'm a master Thief.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/WrathChild/BuccuraSig3.jpg

Current Projects:
Getting Fable to work again
Remembering how to Mod
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2373 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, there are no slots open for the title trader to sell those things...so the game detects it as an error...

Also, the way that those traders work are different in that they do not have a item quantity...The game basically can't decide what kind of trader the hairdresser/tatoo artist/title vender is, and so it hangs...

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2380 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
duk3
NOD32 is detecting a trojan in the fabletrainer.zip file: Win32/Keylogger.HotKeysHook.A
???
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2382 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 October 2005 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cheats that you turn on remain on until you completely quit the game or turn the cheat off -- even if you close the trainer, the cheats remain on. Loading another saved game would not automatically turn the cheats off.

What the trainer does is it rewrites the in game memory so as to treat the various values differently, it does not alter the actual game files its self, just temporary memory. However, that being said, what the off buttons do is rewrite the original memory data into the game.

If your stats are all maxed, it could mean that the cheat was left on while you reloaded.

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2384 is a reply to message #2380] Sun, 09 October 2005 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't detect any trojen...it might be what Trainer-Maker-Kit uses to recognise hot keys if they are used.

UPDATE:
In lieu of all the requests to make a renown reset, I have re-written the renown code of the trainer. Now, you can freeze it at max, zero, or turn it off. So if you want a reset, just turn it to zero, then turn it off.

I have replaced the Old version with the New one on the first page.

Attempted to try and freeze/delete scars, but it seems that each scar has its own address, so it would be rather hard to determine the right value because once I save and reload, the addresses change due to the DMA...

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Sun, 09 October 2005 19:00]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2397 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 10 October 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay...Here's an update on what I have found, and could possibly be on the trainer if you all want it.

I figured out how to freeze time, however, I need to know if you would prefer to have time frozen only when awake, or while sleeping as well. In the former, time will always remain the same until you unfreeze it, in the latter, time will remain frozen even if you sleep as well. So the question is: would you rather have the former or the latter? I would personally prefer the former because then sleeping will allow you to advance into either the day or the night without having to unfreeze the cheat.

Also, I have found where the game stores the "Game Days Passed" value. Would resetting that value to 0 have any use at all?

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2425 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 10 October 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngest age is 18, Oldest age is 65... I can set it to 0 or to a 100, but when you level something, it jumps back to 18(if you set it at 0) or 65(if you set it at 100).

With regards to the trainer, since some people probably don't want to be 18, I added the ages 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 65.

I've messed around with the freeze time code a little more, and added a little something extra you all might probably enjoy Wink

Gonna go upload it on Page 1 right now

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2463 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 10 October 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there a way to make the trainer have a fat/lean button? That way we could make our characters fat and work it off whenever we wanted to instantly.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2484 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 10 October 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kerbii is currently offline  Kerbii
Attached is a list of every single piece of armor/weapons/cards in the game. Most of them are pretty straight forward.

Summoner's Sword -
OBJECT_SUMMONER_SWORD_01

I think the Club is -
OBJECT_UNDEAD_SWORD_ICE_HORDE_01
OBJECT_ICE_HORDE_WEAPON_PROP_01
Not sure exactly. I think it is the former, but again, not sure.

The Hunting Knife is -
OBJECT_BANDIT_WEAPON_01
OBJECT_BANDIT_WEAPON_02
Again, not sure which one exactly.

-Kerbii
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2485 is a reply to message #2484] Mon, 10 October 2005 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem with most of the enemy items is that they are just labled "scimitar" or "longsword" or something...so it's hard to tell what is what, especially since I have yet to do a quest beyond the wasp queen one.

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2486 is a reply to message #2485] Mon, 10 October 2005 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Hesperus wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 23:24

The problem with most of the enemy items is that they are just labled "scimitar" or "longsword" or something...so it's hard to tell what is what, especially since I have yet to do a quest beyond the wasp queen one.

scimitar is the default label. Items are pulled by the game by enum number I beleive.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
NEW UPDATE =) [message #2496 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 11 October 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Updated Shopkeeper Trainer to sell Health/Will/Ressurrection/Adrenaline potions.

Updated Game Trainer to set Hero's Weight and also to remove weapon augmentations so you can set them yourself.

Updated files on first page Smile

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2584 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 11 October 2005 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tevian is currently offline  Tevian

Hesperus wrote on Tue, 11 October 2005 21:24

Infinite items is quite possible...I have gotten this to work except for 1 problem: it seems to affect traders in a weird way -it makes the items in your "sell" list do weird things; i.e., it makes doubles of some items and mis-reports item quantities. Once disabled, everything reverts back to normal though.

I was wondering if the deviance trainer did this as well.
That happens with the Deviance trainer.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9011/siggydone9bo.jpg
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2607 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 12 October 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay...Here's the scoop...
Tried working with doing an infinite item thing and ended up with 3 variations, each have their pros and cons: which would you all prefer?

1. Pretty much the same thing as the deviance trainer, it just NOPs(disables) the item subtraction code -- only problem is it causes your items in the "Sell" menu when you trade to go all weird --> Mis-reported values, duplicates of items. However, once cheat is disabled, everything reverts to normal.

2. I can set every single item in your inventory to a predefined number (greater than 1) -- basically, what this does change the value of all items in your inventory to that predefined number. The reason why it has to be greater than 1 is because if you use an item when it is set at 1, it will become zero, and hence, the cheat will think that the item is not in your inventory. The problem with this is that ALL your items are increased, even weapons and stuff -- it is quite disconcerting, I believe, to see that you have a whole bunch of weapons, even though the values of each item is not shown in your inventory; also, you will have more than 1 guild seal, etc..

3. I can do the same as number 2. but instead, I can set the cheat so it searches for every item that you have 3 or more of in your inventory, then applies the predefined values onto those items. The pros of this is that you won't end up with 300(assuming that is the predefined value) wasp queen head trophys or guild seals, since you never really get more than 1. The problem with this, however, is that when trading with a trader; "sell all" is not an option because it will decrease the item number below 3, hence, no longer applying the cheat to that item.

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2611 is a reply to message #2607] Wed, 12 October 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah...I'm kinda split between 1 and 3...3 actually allows you to be less lazy than 1, in mine opinion, because you don't have to minimise just to disable the cheat...

Well, I've played around here and there, massacred wealths of people while still remaining 100% good =)

I like killing things to see if it screws up the storyline =P

don't have an XBox btw

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 01:36]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2671 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 12 October 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marduk is currently offline  Marduk
Something odd regarding the shop trainer:

I've used it to purchace mana, xp, and health augs. The health and XP ones work just fine, but the mana ones don't cause mana to regenerate at all. It just regenerates as if no augs at all were installed.

To experiment, I used the trainer to get the sword of aeons. It regenerated mana normally. I stripped it's augs out using the other trainer, and replaced them with ones bought with the shop trainer. The health and XP augs worked fine, but the mana aug stopped working.

Further, the mana augs can't be sold to some merchants who buy other augs.

I'm going to guess that the trainer might be using an alternate, dummied version of the mana augmentation that doesn't actually do anything. While this is pretty interesting, I'd like to be able to get working ones with it.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2673 is a reply to message #2671] Wed, 12 October 2005 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks =)
I think I used what used to be the "Bandit Slayer Augmentation" instead of the right mana one...Will change it right away.

Okay. Trader Trainer has been Fixed.
Also, added "Infinite Items" and "disable all" as requested.

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 23:00]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2683 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 13 October 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kerbii is currently offline  Kerbii
Hesperus, this trainer is awesome, and only getting better.

It has helped me tons while modding, like the unseen crimes (Helps a lot to monitor villagers when they can't see you!) and set times (everyone goes to the bar when I want them to Smile)

Thanks a bunch, can't wait for whatever else you manage to put in there!

-Kerbii
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2691 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 13 October 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ImBobbo is currently offline  ImBobbo

Since some people can't download the file here, I uploaded it to filefront.com

http://files.filefront.com/FableTrnEzip/;4245590;;/fileinfo. html

If this is not allowed, please delete my post.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2692 is a reply to message #2673] Thu, 13 October 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ImBobbo is currently offline  ImBobbo

QuidProQuo wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 04:41

Very awesome! The only way this could get better is.. an always have critical hit mode! Just an idea.

Then we'd have to use a different key for sprint, since hitting sprint with a flourish uses that attck. Sad
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2737 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 13 October 2005 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's not, he's just giving some advice. Which is good.

Anyway, when you made this trainer, how did you check for the scar addresses? I remember you saying you didn't add removal (I've yet to actually try the trainer) but you said the addresses jump around a lot. Did you wait until you recieved a scar, then checked? Or what?

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2738 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 13 October 2005 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay...I tried to find the address for critical hits, but have so far only been able to find the display address...Also, at least currently, it appears that the flourish command might share the same routines as other in game processes...

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2739 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 13 October 2005 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried several methods...
First I assumed that after receiving a certain amount of damage, the hero would develop a scar, and hence, I searched for increasing values upon damage...Finally managed to reduce the number of addresses to a handful or so; plugged values in...did not work.

Then, I tried the same as above, but only searching upon scarring...still did not work.

Then I realised that scar position appeared randomly; hence, I thought it might be possible that each scar has its own address.
This leaves 2 possibilities...1, the game stores the total amount of damage to each body part and when a certain body part receives enough damage, it triggers the scarring routine; or 2, the game stores each scar as a flag - probably "1" for has scar and "0" for without.

The problem with searching then is in the first case, there is no way you can tell which part of the body received damage; and hence, you cannot search for what you don't know; and in the second case, since it is not possible to revert the 1 to a 0, it is not possible to search for flag changes since it is permanent.

If not for dynamic memory addresses, more would be possible because I could just load and save to search for addresses; but the game changes the addresses with each load/save, and sometimes even when I enter a new area... =(

Then again, there's always the possibility that I could be wrong =) So don't give up hope with the whole remove scar thing Wink

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2744 is a reply to message #2739] Thu, 13 October 2005 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aye, I won't give up hope. Don't stress yourself over the scars once I have texture access I can fix all that to be how I want it. I should have access soon.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2764 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 13 October 2005 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
*Pruned* of off-topic and spam posts.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2801 is a reply to message #2764] Fri, 14 October 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shadow_hunter_tohan is currently offline  shadow_hunter_tohan

hey can you add always fluarish (or whatever it is)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/shadow_hunter_tohan/sigaa3.jpg
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2803 is a reply to message #2273] Fri, 14 October 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raex is currently offline  Raex
Screenies of killing main characters anyone?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/The_hatred/raex9ui.jpg
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2817 is a reply to message #2803] Fri, 14 October 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SpidervenomA is currently offline  SpidervenomA
Hey hesperus - just a small question about the implementation of the trainer. Is there any way to add an edit box where the user can type in an age to set, rather than a set of pre-chosen values? I figure it's probably a limitation of Trainer Maker Kit. I've written a couple of trainers, but all in native code, for flexibility, and haven't had much experience with TMK.

Also... could you possibly code an option that resets the stats to zero, rather than maxing them? I'd really appreciate that.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 11:18]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2832 is a reply to message #2817] Fri, 14 October 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is not possible to add an edit box to the trainer because they are all pretty much done through code injection...and tmk does not have the ability to edit asm code except through the button...Also, hero age is in float values, so 18 yrs old is in fact 1099956224...

But yes, I probably could add in a stat reset...

In Cælum Conscendam
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2867 is a reply to message #2832] Fri, 14 October 2005 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xDarkMaster is currently offline  xDarkMaster
I was wondering if you could add some more of the harder to get armor and weapons to the shop trainer.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2904 is a reply to message #2867] Sat, 15 October 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightlancer is currently offline  nightlancer
xDarkMaster wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 19:35

I was wondering if you could add some more of the harder to get armor and weapons to the shop trainer.

have you looked at what is sold in the shoptrainer?
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2905 is a reply to message #2904] Sat, 15 October 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Tevian is currently offline  Tevian

nightlancer wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 04:04

xDarkMaster wrote on Fri, 14 October 2005 19:35

have you looked at what is sold in the shoptrainer?
Have you seen what time it is?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9011/siggydone9bo.jpg
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer NOT WORKING
Next Topic: Small FE problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:51:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01485 seconds