Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable TLC Trainers *discussion*
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #2910 is a reply to message #2905] Sat, 15 October 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xDarkMaster is currently offline  xDarkMaster
Yeah, I have seen the shop trainer. I mostly ask because I got the bright wizard hat and now I can't get the dark one.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3056 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 16 October 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clueless is currently offline  clueless
i have the trainer downloaded, now what do i do next....? Laughing
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3057 is a reply to message #3056] Sun, 16 October 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just open up Fable and the trainer. Click on what you want and done!
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3058 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 16 October 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lilinka is currently offline  Lilinka
Okay, really like the trainer, just a few things I've noticed...

First off, the age thing doesn't really work for me, as for some reason setting my character to age 18, 20, or 30 still results in premature gray hair (albeit without faded tatoos and wrinkled skin, for some reason) and I've also noticed graphical problems with some moustaches, like my foreign moustache dissapeared now, and won't come back, and when I have the sheriff's moustache, it's black while the rest of the hair is grey.

Second, is there any way to capture the trader's adresses with the shop trainer to revert that trader to normal once you're done?

Other than that, great job, it's an awesome trainer.

--Addendum: Could you add Ages of Strength/Will/Skill to the shop code? Thanks.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3059 is a reply to message #3058] Sun, 16 October 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the age thing I had to save and load it acouple of times for the hair color to kick in.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3062 is a reply to message #3058] Sun, 16 October 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hesperus is currently offline  Hesperus
Thanks Lilinka =) The problem with the age adjustment thing is that it often takes some time before the effects kick in -- all the trainer does is change the game information to say that the hero is 18/20/30; but because it does not change the graphical part, the game takes awhile to correct itself -- and furthermore, the different graphics, i.e., skin, hair, etc., oft do not correct themselves simultaneously.
What I find works best, if saving and reloading does not work, hitting something (like an NPC or enemy) often works; whatever the case, in time, everything will fix itself.

Apropos the moustache problem; unfortunately, I do not know what would make the trainer mess around with the moustaches -- character hair/moustaches/tatoos are all stored in another address, which I have not touched in the trainer. If the sheriff's moustache is black while the rest of the hair is grey, it probably means that the above synching issue is in effect, videlicet, the hair graphic has not caught up to the moustache graphic yet.

The problem with reverting the traders to normal is that, it that all the addresses share the same routine, and in effect, by changing the routine, and plugging a certain value into the routine, the information in all the addresses change into that value. Thus, even if all the addresses were captured, it would not really help because they all would be the same thing. The trader trainer was actually born from a compromise -- if you do the same to the hero's routine, the result is the same as well -- so I figured that I would rather screw up a single designated trader's inventory than mine own =)

Just for you, I'll add the ages potions Wink

In Cælum Conscendam
Super Astra Dei Exaltabo Solium Meum
Sedebo in Monte Testamenti in Lateribus Aquilonis
Ascendam Super Altitudinem Nubium
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3254 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 18 October 2005 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone1074 is currently offline  someone1074

ah...is there a reason the server disconnects me as I try to download this trainer?

Odd thing was...I dled and used it the other day...only to notice the shortcut from my desktop pointed to nowhere now...and I still had the zip file from an older version...only to find...that it won't unzip the file AT ALL. no error messages appear, it lightly blinks as if the process completed and when I go to the folder or desktop (tried it in numerous places) only the readme file goes through...

...how strange...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3267 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 18 October 2005 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mccolgate
Wow, excellent trainer. It has pretty much everything anyone could ask for. Can I make a request? Would it be possible to make the hair/tattoo vendors have all the styles?

[edit] Sorry, nevermind. I just found this thread.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 20:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3283 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 19 October 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SpidervenomA is currently offline  SpidervenomA
Thanks very much for adding the ability to reset stats, I really appreciate it. Just one question, what's the minimum action required to apply the rewnown code. That is, once I enable it, is going to the personality screen enough to trigger it, or I do have to do something that changes my alignment? If I leave the Neutral code always active, my game freezes a short while after turning it on. I tried just turning it on, doing something to change alignment, then disabling, and that worked - so will opening the personality screen be enough?
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3290 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 19 October 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone1074 is currently offline  someone1074

ah I know what it is...my virus detection program notices the hotkey trojan in ur file...it disconnects me before the dl and stops me from unzipping the old version I had in my comp already.

(sigh) guess I don't have a choice...I think I know what trainer making program u used to make it. Every time a trainer is made with that it creates a hotkeylogger trojan. This is the 3rd trainer for another game I've found with a similar trojan.

Well...here's hoping its not harmful...gg.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3296 is a reply to message #3283] Wed, 19 October 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hesperus is currently offline  Hesperus
Well...pretty much, once you open the personality screen, it is set...but it is only when you actually do something that the graphical/in-game changes kick in -- what I am saying is that you will be basically neutral upon entering the personality screen, however, you will still have a halo or horns; but once you hit something, or do something alignment oriented that the halo or horns disappear. Game just needs a 'lil jolt =)

Apropos the hotkey trojen...it is just the file that TMK uses to detect hotkeys...no harm whatsoever...anti-virus programs detect a bounty of things, which are not even viruses...That is why I have a folder which is anti-virus exempt Wink

In Cælum Conscendam
Super Astra Dei Exaltabo Solium Meum
Sedebo in Monte Testamenti in Lateribus Aquilonis
Ascendam Super Altitudinem Nubium
Ero Altissimo...
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3299 is a reply to message #3296] Wed, 19 October 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hesperus wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 13:37

Well...pretty much, once you open the personality screen, it is set...but it is only when you actually do something that the graphical/in-game changes kick in -- what I am saying is that you will be basically neutral upon entering the personality screen, however, you will still have a halo or horns; but once you hit something, or do something alignment oriented that the halo or horns disappear. Game just needs a 'lil jolt =)

Yeah, I thought as much. Like I said, I can't leave the neutral code active for too long, or the game just dead freezes. And I know that you need to do something to change your alignment to trigger graphical changes, I just wanted to check that the personality screen would trigger the code. Thanks for clearing that up.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3331 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 19 October 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luvian is currently offline  Luvian
About the age part. It won't affect my appearance. I tried everything. I saved/reloaded a tons of times, I did lots of quests and killed plenty of monsters. I was also hoping that aging one year in prison would make the game age my character from 20 to 21 and give him his young look back, but no, he still look old. Sad

That aging part of the game is really annoying. My character look older than his mother and sister. He's older than anyone except Maze. And yet people still refer to him as "young hero" or "young man". I don't know what the devs were thinking. If the character only aged the couple of times needed for the story, like the prison, the character would end up at something like 22-25, he'd still be younger than the people that should be younger than him...

Do you have any idea what I could do to revert my character back to a young look?

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 21:07]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3339 is a reply to message #3331] Wed, 19 October 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QuidProQuo is currently offline  QuidProQuo
Save and reload more. Close the game and reopen. Don't give up.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3340 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 19 October 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is currently offline  Luke

It works.
It's been tested and proven.
Your doing something wrong.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/The_Hybrid/untitled.jpg
Working on ToA 0.2 with Drifter
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3343 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 19 October 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried saving and reloading. I closed the game and reopened it, everything. When I first read about trying to reload I must have spent an hour doing that. I tried traveling around some areas and hitting monsters too like some people suggested, it didn't work either.

When I first got the trainer I was something like 4-5 gold quests far, I completed the game last night, with plenty of saving, loading, killing, questing, nothing worked. At the end, my character was still a white haired old man, like he's been since almost the beginning of the game. I played something like 15 hours in 2 days and nothing worked.

If I'm doing something wrong I've got no idea what it is, but I'd really like to figure out, as I just started a second game.

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3351 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 20 October 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightlancer is currently offline  nightlancer
did you have the trainer running and a selected age at the same time, and did you have it running long enough for the effects to start working
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3357 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 20 October 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokey007 is currently offline  Smokey007
There just automatic. Laughing
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3361 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 20 October 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightlancer is currently offline  nightlancer
the age isn't automatic
you have to select the age you want and then it changes to that age
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3387 is a reply to message #3351] Thu, 20 October 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightlancer wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 06:04

did you have the trainer running and a selected age at the same time, and did you have it running long enough for the effects to start working

I tried a couple of hours with the trainer on and the age set at 20. That's when I spent about an hour testing everything people here suggested. It didn't work so I decided to keep playing with the trainer on and see if it would eventually work. It didn't, so I turned the trainer and age off for a while, restarted the game, and kept playing to test. It didn't work either. I tried the trainer again and no luck.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3390 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 20 October 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When you set the age and went back to the game, you did open the personality screen to view the age, right? This is required to trigger the code and change the age. Once that's done, you can turn off the cheat and keep playing the game.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3398 is a reply to message #3390] Thu, 20 October 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SpidervenomA wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 17:14

When you set the age and went back to the game, you did open the personality screen to view the age, right? This is required to trigger the code and change the age. Once that's done, you can turn off the cheat and keep playing the game.

Yes I did, my character screen show my character as 20 years old. Sad

Edit: Actually, I think I figured it out. This was my first all good game, and I didn't know the character got white hair as good. That lead me to believe my character was still old.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 October 2005 14:28]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3574 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 23 October 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The_PJ is currently offline  The_PJ

Awesome trainer!! I just wish it was posted more around the internet so you could get more credit for it. It beats the +7 and +10s out there at the moment! And I love the Age part of it.

I got sick of running around as a 60 year old geezer when my wife looked about 20 and all the other heros look mid 20s.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3583 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 23 October 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RyanB2112 is currently offline  RyanB2112
Okay, this may sound stupid, but I can't get the trainer to run. I'm opening the game, and then opening the trainer and it's giving me 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'

My virus-scan was coming up with the key-logger that's part of the trainer, but I didn't quarintine it or anything. Any suggestions on how to get it to work?
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3600 is a reply to message #3583] Sun, 23 October 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RyanB2112 wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 08:00

Okay, this may sound stupid, but I can't get the trainer to run. I'm opening the game, and then opening the trainer and it's giving me 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'

My virus-scan was coming up with the key-logger that's part of the trainer, but I didn't quarintine it or anything. Any suggestions on how to get it to work?

I had that problem. Even if you don't quarantine it, your scanner will still stop it from running, and windows will give you that error. You'll have to disable the scanner temporarily to run it.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3602 is a reply to message #3600] Sun, 23 October 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SpidervenomA wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 15:13

I had that problem. Even if you don't quarantine it, your scanner will still stop it from running, and windows will give you that error. You'll have to disable the scanner temporarily to run it.

Tried it, it still doesn't work. I'm using Windows XP-SP2, and my antivirus is Nod32. If you've got any more ideas, I'd be grateful. Or if someone could tell me the memory location of the age (which is what I'm REALLY interested in), I have an editor I can tweak it with myself. I just can't seem to get it narrowed down.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 12:32]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3622 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 23 October 2005 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BitsInBlood is currently offline  BitsInBlood
Hi. This is my first post on this forum, and I have a request.

Can you make a trainer to modificate the RECALL Teletransportation Area?
For example, I want to go to Darkwood Camp. Then I go to the trainer and set "Darkwood Camp". When I return to the game, my RECALL area will be Darkwood Camp.

Can you try to do this? Smile

I don't know if its simple, because i dont know anything about this moddings.

Ah, sure, I cannot forget a thing: I discover a way to change the age (and appearance) sucessfuly.
But my english is a few poor. I need a few time to write everything right Embarassed

Sorry for any gramatical error in this text.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3624 is a reply to message #3602] Sun, 23 October 2005 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RyanB2112 wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 12:30

SpidervenomA wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 15:13

Tried it, it still doesn't work. I'm using Windows XP-SP2, and my antivirus is Nod32. If you've got any more ideas, I'd be grateful. Or if someone could tell me the memory location of the age (which is what I'm REALLY interested in), I have an editor I can tweak it with myself. I just can't seem to get it narrowed down.

Just to be clear, I mean to open the GUI and disable AMON, rather than just closing it.

From what I read earlier, values are DMA assigned, sometimes even when you move to a new area. I guess the most effective method would be to not level until you had masses of XP, then go back to the guild, level up point by point, narrowing down the age change as it goes (keeping in mind that the values are floats).
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3626 is a reply to message #3624] Sun, 23 October 2005 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SpidervenomA wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 21:07

Just to be clear, I mean to open the GUI and disable AMON, rather than just closing it.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Gotcha. That indeed fixed it. No way to make a file exception for virii in NOD, I guess. Ah well. Thanks for the help!
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3631 is a reply to message #3626] Sun, 23 October 2005 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RyanB2112 wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 18:13

SpidervenomA wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 21:07

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Gotcha. That indeed fixed it. No way to make a file exception for virii in NOD, I guess. Ah well. Thanks for the help!

No prob, glad to help. You can actually make an exception of sorts. Go into the GUI then AMON again, and choose the Setup button. Then, just click the exclusion tab, and you can add files/folders to exclude from on-access scanning. Just remember to extract the trainer to a somewhere first - adding the zip file won't work, because running the trainer within it extracts it to a temp folder then executes it, triggering AMON (hope that makes sense). So in short, just disable AMON temporarily, extract the trainer somewhere than it can stay, then add it to the exclusions list and you can reactivate AMON.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3756 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 25 October 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huiz is currently offline  huiz
hi, i cant d/l the zip file :/ got a error here it is
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3779 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 25 October 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Icehound is currently offline  Icehound

You are amazing. I've been looking forever for an Age-Modifier mod and you did it perfectly. Kudos to you, sir. Very Happy
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3834 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 25 October 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xenoce is currently offline  Xenoce
Wonderful trainers. Absolutely goregous. If I might humbly suggest two items for the shop trainer: Will masters elixer, and it health counterpart.
icon10.gif  Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3838 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 26 October 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alucard dracula is currently offline  alucard dracula
I am having a problem with the age modifier. Its not that it won't reset my age to make me younger. It's that when I use it the trainer it actually makes me OLDER!

I started a brand new profile yesterday, and I wanted to use this trainer to keep my character young but it hasn't been working. The thing is, i have used this trainer before without a problem. I completed the entire game using the age modifier. I recently had to re-installed Windows (well, I didn't have to, but that is my overkill way of getting rid of a virus Very Happy ) and unlike my other games, the save files for Fable didn't survive. So i have to start over (I had just beaten the game too) and now everytime I play my character will jump from age 18 to 65 whenever I change my clothing, sleep, or sometimes when I load into new areas.

Once my character ages there seems to be no way to reverse his aging. The trainer will change the age shown on the personality screen but not his appearance. I try to make him sleep or change his equipment again but that does not work. And on top of that he will be aged in almost all of the save points (4 of the 5 I made for experimenting with this problem + the autosave), even I revert to a save from before he aged.

Does anybody know what could be causing this and how I can fix it? Thnx.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 00:47]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3854 is a reply to message #3838] Wed, 26 October 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The_PJ is currently offline  The_PJ

Im thinking maybe it might take a bit of time to load it, check in you personality screen after you use the trainer to see if your age has decreased, if it says there it has, try saving the game reloading it and going to a few different regions, and then try saving it and reloading it again.

Myabe the trainer isnt picking up fable??, I dont see why it wouldnt, but if your age has changed in your personality screen it should change on your character. Sometimes I have had to save, reload, save again, quit out of Fable and then re-launch it and re-load my game before I notice a change.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/The_PJ/Nice.jpg
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3856 is a reply to message #3838] Wed, 26 October 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiger Sun is currently offline  Tiger Sun
I found by just playing through the game the apperance
goes younger naturally

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/TSDM1/Avvies/Sigs/Tiger-sun-sig4.gif
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3864 is a reply to message #3854] Wed, 26 October 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The_PJ wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 06:35

Im thinking maybe it might take a bit of time to load it, check in you personality screen after you use the trainer to see if your age has decreased, if it says there it has, try saving the game reloading it and going to a few different regions, and then try saving it and reloading it again.

Myabe the trainer isnt picking up fable??, I dont see why it wouldnt, but if your age has changed in your personality screen it should change on your character. Sometimes I have had to save, reload, save again, quit out of Fable and then re-launch it and re-load my game before I notice a change.

ok, ill try that now, but that still doesn't esplain why the trainer is making my character older. Anybody know what is up with that?
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #3941 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 27 October 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, I got it working. Awesome. Ah, to be forever young. Very Happy

Anyway, I was just reading threw the posts and I would have to second the request for a stat reset. I don't like the super bulky hero. Looks kinda silly to me. I'd like to go back to the moderatly built look.

Awesome trainer Hesperus!!!
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4138 is a reply to message #3941] Sat, 29 October 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zerokitchen is currently offline  zerokitchen
this is an A-W-E-S-O-M-E trainer ! Wy you dont add to da shop editor some features like custom code ? ( you enter the code of object and he will spawn it in the shop.)

----------------
erm...
1+1 = 11 !
Im a genius of mathematics.
lol.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4183 is a reply to message #2273] Sat, 29 October 2005 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DABhand
If you need to know how to do Infinite Health, I may let you know how Razz
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer NOT WORKING
Next Topic: Small FE problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:51:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01331 seconds