Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable TLC Trainers *discussion*
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC (Release Here) [message #4184 is a reply to message #2273] Sat, 29 October 2005 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DABhand
Hesperus wrote on Sun, 09 October 2005 02:54

4) Infinite HP
5) Infinite MP

OOpps oh well you found it out yourself.. You did well to find that out, you must know your ASM Smile
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4214 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 30 October 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asotoku is currently offline  Asotoku
Ah, this is amazing. Good job.

Finally, I can kill the Guildmaster.
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4361 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 01 November 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speznaz is currently offline  speznaz
hm looks like i'm the first one with that problem...but the trainer don't work for me...i can't get max xp, max evil...nothing works. i just started game & trainer , minimized the game, click a button and maximized the game...
can it be a problem that i use the german version of the game? or that it isn't installed on "C:/program Files"?

(PS: sry for my english, i live in germany Smile )
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4368 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 01 November 2005 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hesperus is currently offline  Hesperus
Hi...I apologise for being away for so long...been busy with school and such lately. Anyway, for those of you requesting a stat reset, I believe that I have already included it. Under "Set Stats" you can choose to "Max" or "Min," so if you choose "Min" and go to the XP screen, your stats should all go to 0.

I tested the trainers on the English version of the Game...From what I know, the ASM of a game does not change very much, if at all, apropos coding; but this is from experience with other games... Nevertheless, unless the coding of the game is somewhat different, or if you installed a patch, hence, effectively changing the version number to >1.0, and often the coding; then, the trainer might not work.

Also, the trainer is set to detect "Fable.exe," so if you by any chance renamed it, the trainer would not work either.

In Cælum Conscendam
Super Astra Dei Exaltabo Solium Meum
Sedebo in Monte Testamenti in Lateribus Aquilonis
Ascendam Super Altitudinem Nubium
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Tue, 01 November 2005 18:05]

Report message to a moderator

Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4375 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 02 November 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Axell is currently offline  Axell
Hello there!
Hesperus could you please add the Bright and Dark Wizard's Hat to the shopkeeper trainer? And the books (all 30?) if possible?
Thank you, your trainers are awesome!

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2005 06:06]

Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC [message #4379 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 02 November 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hm ok. theres no patch installed and my exe is named Fable.exe (located in F:/Fable - The Lost Chapters/)... don't know whats the reason. I downloaded the trainer because I only want to change the age. maybe you know in which file the age is saved or is there any other way to change it (except the bugusing in the quest...for it it's too late^^)? Ty.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2005 10:07]

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4489 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 07 November 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HolyDrinkCan is currently offline  HolyDrinkCan
BTW can someone tell me how to make the age reduction work in this trainer? i've tried the whole things on this topic but it didn't work HELP PLEASE!!! Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

sorry for my bad english
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4534 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 10 November 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bboyxtreme0 is currently offline  Bboyxtreme0
where do i download this trainer! I dont see it in this forum.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4536 is a reply to message #4534] Thu, 10 November 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spartan is currently offline  spartan
Bboyxtreme0 wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 12:46

where do i download this trainer! I dont see it in this forum.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=461& start=0&
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4543 is a reply to message #2273] Fri, 11 November 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BitsInBlood is currently offline  BitsInBlood
Sorry, i forgot to post the explanation to the age changer of the Trainer, i discovered a infallible way to change the age.

1- First, enter in the game and open the trainer.
2- Teleport your character to any place if you are in Heroes Guild (i dont know if it's necessary, but is better do this to give luck, hehe).
3- Takes off all the clothes of the Hero. It's necessary.
4- Minimize the game and, in the trainer, select the age that you want to your hero. Go back to the game.
5- In the game, acess the "Personality" screen to see your age changed. This step is absolutely necessary.
6- After the "Personality" check, dress your character a full body set, need to cover all the parts of the body (i really think that this part is necessary).
7- Teleport to Heroes Guild (or to another place, but i ever teleported to Heroes Guild in my test, but go to the guild to give luck again Very Happy )
8- In Heroes Guild (or the other plae you choose), takes off all the clothes of the Hero again. If you hero was a very OLD man, you will see the difference in the same time.

It's ready, now your Hero have the age you want. With me, it ever works, i think it will work with everybody to.
If you want, turn the age modifier to "OFF" in the trainer, because your hero is already younger (or older). And if you want to midify the age again, just to the process again, it's very fast.

Hesperus, you saw my idea? A few posts ago, please, see if it's a good idea an if it's possible to do. Thanks.

Sorry for any gramatical error.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4620 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 16 November 2005 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apothesis is currently offline  Apothesis
Sorry to do nothing but complain, but I cant get either trainer to work. The version I have is 25.7.13.149. I dont know if this is the problem or not. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4646 is a reply to message #2273] Sat, 19 November 2005 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mc2Elite is currently offline  Mc2Elite

I too cannot get the trainer to wrok.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4648 is a reply to message #4646] Sat, 19 November 2005 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fetal_error is currently offline  Fetal_error
yup.. me too neither of them work.. i am gonna cry
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4654 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 20 November 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LostInGeneral is currently offline  LostInGeneral
Could you guys maybe explain in a little more detail? What's going wrong?

Are you getting an error? Is the trainer crashing? Is it not functioning with the game?

ON AN INDEFINITE ABSENCE I know, short notice... sorry everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Dragontoothmoon/newersig.png
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4684 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 21 November 2005 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The trainer just dosen't work, no crashing or errors or anything. I open the trainer then the game load up my save, alt+tab to the trainer, click what I want alt+tab again back to the game and nothing happens. I tried all the different ones one at a time on both trainers too. I DL a different one and it works fine, but I would really like this one because of all the extra stuff. <(-_-)> Dont know any other info I can give.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4685 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 21 November 2005 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is currently offline  Luke

You may need to load your game fully first
then minimize and open the trainer.
The trainer works great for me.
I have no idea why it's not working for you people.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/The_Hybrid/untitled.jpg
Working on ToA 0.2 with Drifter
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4764 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 23 November 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
@Apothesis:
I've got the same problem. Have you installed the game on c:\?
I've installed it on F:\. Thats maybe a problem.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4779 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 23 November 2005 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marauder13 is currently offline  marauder13
trainer seems to work just fine for me, and ive got mine installed on the G drive...*grin*, it may be the version of the game, if you have installed any patches or if you are using a CD version, or a no-cd/no-dvd cracked version...anyways, all it would take to make a trainer not function would be that, but if its the trainer not even loading, well....if you got a virus scanner it may be detecting it as potential virus like activity or you may not have something the trainer needs to work, possibilities include net frame works 1.1 or above, also may be effected by the operating system you are running...

win xp for example wont let you do search the text of a document on documents labeled other than *.txt (i think--doesnt work on lua or bas or cfg anyways)

all things considered there a probably a few million things that could go wrong, even including the trainer trying to use a piece of ram memory that doesnt exist on your system or maybe even only working with specific types of processors
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4790 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 24 November 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have never EVER had a problem with a trainer before this.. the file version is 25.7.13.149 on the exe. it IS the no-cd cracked version due to severe hardware problems (my dvd drive broke)how many other are using the no-cd crack?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4794 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 24 November 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're using a crack, that's why.

It changes the EXE so the process is different, and the trainer can't execute properly (addresses and such are different)

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4814 is a reply to message #2273] Sat, 26 November 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Knucklesx is currently offline  Knucklesx
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4860 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 29 November 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2005 12:07]

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4861 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 29 November 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe this is my problem. The game said my computer sucks to me the first time I started it up, but never did again, so I forgot about it until I took my laptop home, and it said it again. The game thinks my computer can't handle it, and says my computer is running too slow, but I've never had problems playing it.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4867 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 29 November 2005 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DamarStiehl is currently offline  DamarStiehl
First off thanks Hesperus for the two excellent trainers.

Would it be at all possible to add demonic and angelic warrior helmets to the Shop Trainer in the future?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4871 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 30 November 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HolyDrinkCan is currently offline  HolyDrinkCan
DONE!! it's work now thamk you people and especially for ( sound effect )HESPERUS thanks man you're rock, you make me still playing fable in 12 hour non-stop!!! thank you!!!

BTW er.... can some1 make me a mod that can avoid your character body not getting bigger by muscle when increasing the strength stats?

sorry for my bad english
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4889 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 30 November 2005 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is currently offline  Luke

Just edit the bones structure.
That's prolly the easiest thing to do in modding this game.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/The_Hybrid/untitled.jpg
Working on ToA 0.2 with Drifter
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4894 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 01 December 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Axell is currently offline  Axell
Where's Hesperus? Sad
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4922 is a reply to message #2273] Fri, 02 December 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverKeysFAQ is currently offline  SilverKeysFAQ
NOD32 blocks the download of this file, as it is identifying a "Win32/Keylogger.HotKeysHook.A" trojan in the compressed file. I'd like to see negative scans with either Kaspersky or Norton before I'm willing to call this a false positive.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but having looked into the reports of other people being unable to download this file, the reason I found was that atleast NOD32 was blocking it because it detected the trojan, and perhaps other antiviruses are as well. Its completely possible this is a false positive, but its something that needs to be looked into further.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #4934 is a reply to message #4922] Fri, 02 December 2005 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hottkeys is a dll used by "trainermaker" it is used to detect the keystrokes of the user.. kinda of a poor mans way of making a good trainer without alot of work. most antispyware and andvirus detect it as a mal-ware file because it is also used in most poor mans keystroke loggers
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5065 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 12 December 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nazo is currently offline  Nazo
Just wanted to add that it's completely failing to work for me as well. I've tried following those steps to the letter many different times in a row even. Age still shows the same number after everything. Even saving and reloading (heck, even saving, exiting the entire game to the desktop, then reloading.) Really, all I want to do is just change the age value and nothing else, I wish it didn't have to be so complicated to do this. I know you can supposedly just replace the textures, but, it's a bit too much for me to do. Besides, I think it's stupid being age 65 (or, with enough donations, theoretically as low as 45) at the end. It's so stupid how the character exists in his own little alternate dimension where time flows differently.

BTW, ever thought about a savegame editor? Seems like those must be much less complicated to do some of the same purposes (eg set money, age, scariness, etc -- I know it can't provide infinite anything, instakill, or any of that stuff.)

Athlon 64 3700+ (San Diego) @ 252x10 (4xHT,) 2x512MB TwinMOS SpeedPremium PC-3200 @ 209MHz, 2-2-2-8, EPoX 9NDA3J, ATi Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition (no overclocking for now,) Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5068 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 13 December 2005 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again, are you using a crack? That can be a culprit in a number of non-fuctioning game trainers.

On the topic of save game editor, we haven't really figured out the format yet. You can change the data possible to change in game (profile settings) easily. I made a number of attempts in September to try and modify the save files, but it either did nothing or crashed my game.

You're welcome to try and figure out how it operates, if you like, but it's no longer something I'm concerning myself with.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2005 16:08]

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5070 is a reply to message #5068] Tue, 13 December 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
LostInGeneral wrote on Tue, 13 December 2005 16:04

Once again, are you using a crack? That can be a culprit in a number of non-fuctioning game trainers.

On the topic of save game editor, we haven't really figured out the format yet. You can change the data possible to change in game (profile settings) easily. I made a number of attempts in September to try and modify the save files, but it either did nothing or crashed my game.

You're welcome to try and figure out how it operates, if you like, but it's no longer something I'm concerning myself with.

Well I'd like to think I got pretty far in a few hours I've looked at it. Wink

Making sense of why they did what they did, is another story.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5071 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 13 December 2005 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No crack. Sorry, I thought it was assumed. And if I had the ability to make my own patcher, I'd do it rather than suggest it.

Athlon 64 3700+ (San Diego) @ 252x10 (4xHT,) 2x512MB TwinMOS SpeedPremium PC-3200 @ 209MHz, 2-2-2-8, EPoX 9NDA3J, ATi Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition (no overclocking for now,) Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2005 19:25]

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5072 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 13 December 2005 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't really need your own patcher.

We use the PPF patching system around here.

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5073 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 13 December 2005 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't literally mean patcher, I mean I lack the ability to do any of it. I mean, if I knew EXACTLY what values and locations to change, I could do it, but, figuring them out on my own is just a bit too much for me.

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5074 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 13 December 2005 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right, well, anyways.

Back on topic.

A lot of people seem to be having issues with the trainer. I'm not exactly sure what the problem could be... I've never actually used it myself because I've never had the need, but these problems seem to arise whenever any trainer of this scale is created.

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5077 is a reply to message #2273] Wed, 14 December 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know, I'm kind of wondering. Is there maybe a DVD version of Fable? Perhaps the trainer is written for the DVD version? I have the CD version, so if that were true it would explain the problem. Or maybe two different CD versions? If there are any REAL copy protection methods used at all, then the executables will be different between the two versions, if perhaps by some slight amount to accomodate the different versions. That slight difference might be just enough to ensure different addresses or something.

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5081 is a reply to message #5077] Wed, 14 December 2005 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DracoYeager is currently offline  DracoYeager

please correct me if i'm wrong. the dvd version of Fable is pirated, they just combined the cds innto a dvd... but fable xbox was a dvd.... so
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5085 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 15 December 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightlancer is currently offline  nightlancer
the trainer works with the cd version
icon4.gif  Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5258 is a reply to message #2273] Sat, 31 December 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FALCON is currently offline  FALCON
NO, it doesn't work for most people. Although I hope I am wrong.

I read this thread, and searched this entire forum, I cannot find any clear directions that work. Perhaps someone can list exactly what one should do.
Not even the author of this trainer give directions on how to use it. I appreciate all that work to make the trainer, but not even one paragraph of how to use it?! Strange Exclamation

If anyone knows a mod or trainer that does change the AGE, please post it in response tho this post.

I am in the same situation as Nazo above. I have used trainers before and tried this one dozens of times using different techniques, including the (peculiar) one posted above with the changing clothes and whatnot. I want to change the age.

1. I am using the original CD version, no patches or cracks. (Purchased for Christmas) Perhaps MS or Lionhead changed the code on recent versions. Which would be very stupid. Hesperus' trainer could double their profits. The designers were foolish for making the aging go so fast and for making the age look more like a dead person than a real person of that age anyway. Morons, I am 65, almost 40 yrs. older than my wife and fight like a 25 yr old. Daaaahhhh.

2. I have a fairly powerful system, using an Nvidia 6600GT -- no problems there. I have 2 gigs of RAM for it to work with. I have been playing the game on high settings with high details.

3. I have waited patiently, saving and reloading/restarting going through quests, etc. I started the trainer first; started the game first then the trainer; used ALT- TAB, used the Windows button, had the personality screen open when activating the age button, had a regular screen open. I tried loading the trainer load from C:\ and I tried loading it from the same folder that my Fable.exe file is in on G:\Program Files\Fable. (I did cut out the middle folder name when loading, I think it was Microsoft Games or something, but that shouldn't matter if I loaded the trainer from the same folder that the fable.exe is in.
I tried everything in this thread. There is no change in my personality stats nor in the appearance of the character.
4. Other trainers do work.

Could some one PLEASE tell the many people (only a few of whom registered here to convey their problem)exactly what they did to get this trainer to work?? Or where to find another one that does?
Thank you

Stay right with God, one day you are going to meet Him!

[Updated on: Sat, 31 December 2005 17:14]

Previous Topic: Fable Explorer NOT WORKING
Next Topic: Small FE problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:40:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01413 seconds