Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable TLC Trainers *discussion*
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5260 is a reply to message #5258] Sat, 31 December 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
killafablesword is currently offline  killafablesword
hey hesperus can you upload the trainer maker? that would be great!

why are girls so cruel? after two years why do the break up?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5269 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 01 January 2006 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xenoce is currently offline  Xenoce
This is the aproximate order of what I did. I installed Fable, installed a no-cd crack, (Useful for many games. I lose CD's often.) played Fable for a while, saved my game, downloaded the trainer, started fable, loaded my game, alt-tabbed out, started the trainer, activated stuff on it, alt-tabbed back in, and the trainer works.

Mostly. My character seemed to re-age as I played, after initially assuming a young appearance again. I could not get him young again, but everything else seemed to still work. Which is doubleplusungood, because that's why I wanted the trainer in the first place.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5390 is a reply to message #2273] Thu, 05 January 2006 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FALCON is currently offline  FALCON
I appreciate all of Hesperus' work on the trainer. I wish I could have gotten it to work. Here's what I did instead.

Here's how to lower the age without a trainer.
Although you will probably need one for the money you will need. If you use one, be sure to save when you are done, exit the game, restart your computer, and play when it is not in memory. I like playing without trainers on, but being desperate for lowering the age, I used one to get the tons of money you will need.

This is the easiest non-programmer way to offset the game developers foolish move (my opinion) of making the player so old when he finally gets powerful. It is the Hero save method explained a bit better.

1. Just before you do the "Find the Archeologist" quest, Level up your spells and stats as much as you can. Your age increases .7 years for each level up. Be sure you have a lot of money. World save here, and make an extra back up world save.
2. Do the quest, and go to the Temple of Avo, and make a donation of at least $50,000 (I used between 60,000 and 70,000 each time and got between 6 and 9 years off each time. I had to do it about 4 times total). You will be (randomly) granted 5 to 9 years off your age.
3. Go out to the temple courtyard and do a Hero save.
4. Load that same hero save and check your age with F10. I also changed an article of clothing, but this might not be necessary. Stay high on the good side. Teleport back to repeat the quest and the process. You can go back to 18 if you have the money. Do not try to go lower, it could mess with your save games.
5. There is also a Temple exploit trick you can do for your last effort at lowering your age. (watch your numbers and figue you will get 9 off). You can donate all your money and get it all back, and get the Sentinus and the title Paladin. Yes, all three. Search the internet for the temple exploit.

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5491 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 09 January 2006 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoenna is currently offline  Zoenna
Can anyone tell me where to actually download this trainer of hesperus'? I've looked all over this thread and others and I can't find a download link anywhere O_o And please forgive me if I overlooked something absurdly obvious
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5492 is a reply to message #5491] Mon, 09 January 2006 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Zoenna wrote on Mon, 09 January 2006 22:49

Can anyone tell me where to actually download this trainer of hesperus'? I've looked all over this thread and others and I can't find a download link anywhere O_o And please forgive me if I overlooked something absurdly obvious

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=5 &

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5493 is a reply to message #5492] Mon, 09 January 2006 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoenna is currently offline  Zoenna

Quote:

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=5 &

Thanks muchly ^^
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5502 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 10 January 2006 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hircine is currently offline  Hircine
Perchance you could add Elixirs to your shop trainer.
Is there any way you can make the option of turning all cullis gates active?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #5665 is a reply to message #2273] Mon, 16 January 2006 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
No longer in development.

*Unstuck Discussion*

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #6100 is a reply to message #2273] Sat, 04 February 2006 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loz2k6 is currently offline  loz2k6
Hesp. can you make silver keys max and min for your trainer ?
EDIT NVM SHOP TRAINER Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 04 February 2006 06:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #18117 is a reply to message #2273] Fri, 13 April 2007 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable master 113 is currently offline  fable master 113
hey i got that fable trainer +24 and it didnt come wit any instructions so if u could send som instructions if possible and i downloaded the shop traier and followed da instructions but i did not work do u hav a explanation for this Cool cheers if u could do that thanks
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #18629 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 29 April 2007 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silvermist is currently offline  silvermist
CTD alot..When I save with options on, when I hit whisper during training, when I enter the picnic area for the first quest..Basicly, every time I try to do something useful with any of these options on, CTD.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #19468 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 29 May 2007 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bladeron is currently offline  Bladeron
Unfortunately, I still cannot get the age-reduction to work. I want to make my Hero 30 years old again...to no avail. I've tried BitsInBlood's "infallible" method and it doesn't seem to work (loaded game in Oakvale, started trainer, took off all clothes, set age, checked personality, put on all clothes, went to Heroes' Guild, took clothes off...nada). I've tried saving and reloading and it doesn't work. Is there something I'm not doing that's right in front of my face? Does the code need to be updated? Am I using the wrong age?

Statistics: Fable: TLC purchased a week ago, no patches, no CD Cracks, no modifications of any kind.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #19484 is a reply to message #19468] Tue, 29 May 2007 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
If you don't want your character to look old, then just go into FE and delete all of the old age symptoms.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #20037 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 10 June 2007 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
And you'll be forever young despite your age. That's really crushing the game intention you know... Smile The creator create age determine appearace in order to make the games better. Actually, deleting age appearance is up to you

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #35047 is a reply to message #20037] Sun, 09 December 2007 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
His_Shadow is currently offline  His_Shadow
I clicked the link and the search option what ever happened to his trainer? It was the best one out there and even had options to get certain armor and swords rather then that crappy Wolf one thats all over the place.

Anyone know where to find this trainer?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #35048 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 December 2007 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
People kept filing complaint tickets to our host due to their inability to understand that there was no virus present. The download was removed but you may find it via another member.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #35049 is a reply to message #35048] Sun, 09 December 2007 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I just found it, thank you sir.

Man, this guy had the best trainers out there.

All those other trainers hardly did what this guys trainer did. I am hoping to see more from this guy, which reminds me well I look around any good mods for this game? If so what would be the best section of the site to find them? As for clothes and such?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #35051 is a reply to message #2273] Sun, 09 December 2007 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Well you're unlikely to see more from Hesperus, he hasn't been active in quite some time.

As for clothing and such they'd mostly be found in the packages section.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #38527 is a reply to message #2273] Fri, 29 February 2008 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Killl9090 is currently offline  Killl9090
Where do i find this?
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #38528 is a reply to message #38527] Fri, 29 February 2008 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Killl9090 wrote on Fri, 29 February 2008 23:23

Where do i find this?
Shop Trainer, simple but limited;
Shop Trainer, not as simple but not as limited;
On the second page of this thread you'll find a post with many addresses listed for the +24 trainer.
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #45503 is a reply to message #2273] Tue, 09 September 2008 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerard999

where can i download the fable tlc +24 trainer?

‭‭‭‭‭₪‭‭‭‭‭‭►6 straight 2 21‭‭‭‭‭◄₪
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #45505 is a reply to message #45503] Tue, 09 September 2008 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 29 February 2008 23:48

Killl9090 wrote on Fri, 29 February 2008 23:23

Where do i find this?
Shop Trainer, simple but limited;
Shop Trainer, not as simple but not as limited;
On the second page of this thread you'll find a post with many addresses listed for the +24 trainer.

Jerard999 wrote on Tue, 09 September 2008 10:58

this is the reason I want to slap you

did you not see the post IMMEDIATELY BEFORE yours? Are you really so ignorant?

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #45517 is a reply to message #45503] Tue, 09 September 2008 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerard999 wrote on Tue, 09 September 2008 08:58

The link is right above you buddy Smile
Re: Fable TLC Trainers *discussion* [message #45575 is a reply to message #45505] Sat, 13 September 2008 15:21 Go to previous message
Jerard999

yah im sorry i didnt have the patience to read. sorry i immediatly noticed after i posted. sorry.

It wont happen again.

‭‭‭‭‭₪‭‭‭‭‭‭►6 straight 2 21‭‭‭‭‭◄₪
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer NOT WORKING
Next Topic: Small FE problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:19:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01580 seconds