Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Ranked Summons
Ranked Summons [message #21535] Sun, 08 July 2007 14:02 Go to next message
solidsirhc is currently offline  solidsirhc
Request 1: Hi, my request is for summons to be ranked. I find it very annoying that I have to be overly careful where and when I use my summons as to not replace what I had earlier and think it would be great to have a leveled order of summons so that if you get a bandit for example, killing a wasp wont turn the bandit into a wasp.

Request 2 (If possible):What would be even better but im not sure if it would be possible, would be to have some way of activating some kind of "overwrite mode" that would work like the lamp. As the lamp is on you give of light, this overwrite mode would be as long as this item is activated then your summon will overwrite what it kills. This way you would be able to have your high level summon stay there until you activate this item if you want a lower level summon.

Thanks for reading Smile
Re: Ranked Summons [message #21543 is a reply to message #21535] Sun, 08 July 2007 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

1: There already is a ranking (goes from 1 till 29 if I remember correct). If your summon kills a stronger creature, it gets replaced by that. Example: A wasp cannot replace a bandit, only the other way around...

2: Impossible.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Ranked Summons [message #21585 is a reply to message #21535] Mon, 09 July 2007 18:00 Go to previous message
solidsirhc is currently offline  solidsirhc
Ok I just realised that there already is a ranked system in the game, I don't know what made me think there wasnt Confused
Previous Topic: cutlass bluetane reskin
Next Topic: clothing recolor please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:32:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01110 seconds