Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Help me with Fate Explorer and Abion explorer... I am new to modding fable TLC...
Help me with Fate Explorer and Abion explorer... I am new to modding fable TLC... [message #21742] Thu, 12 July 2007 19:58 Go to next message
louisggg is currently offline  louisggg
When i try to open Fate explorer it just freezes. Anyone know why?

When i try to use world Editor with Albion i get this error

Failed to load lev C:\Program files\MicroSoft Games\Fable-TLC\data\levels\FinalAlbion\GuildExterior.lev.
I don't have albion in the fable TLC folder.... Please someone help me. i just got the game today...
Re: Help me with Fate Explorer and Abion explorer... I am new to modding fable TLC... [message #23052 is a reply to message #21742] Wed, 01 August 2007 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
Have you extract the FinalAlbion.WAD with Freeroam App and change the directory based on wiki? Have you change the FinalAlbion.WAD into something else, and change the userst.ini use Level WAD TRUE to FALSE?

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: Help me with Fate Explorer and Abion explorer... I am new to modding fable TLC... [message #23064 is a reply to message #21742] Wed, 01 August 2007 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
louisggg is currently offline  louisggg
I am really sorry i haven't replied yet my network card got fryed... didn't have internet for a week just got it last night. I did extract the FinalAlbion.WAD with freeroam app but didnt change the true to false....
Re: Help me with Fate Explorer and Abion explorer... I am new to modding fable TLC... [message #23101 is a reply to message #21742] Wed, 01 August 2007 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Fate Explorer?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Help me with Fate Explorer and Abion explorer... I am new to modding fable TLC... [message #23105 is a reply to message #23101] Wed, 01 August 2007 19:14 Go to previous message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
BlueTooth wrote on Wed, 01 August 2007 18:19

Fate Explorer?

http://www.marclamonthill.com/mlhblog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/cleodbts.jpg
Previous Topic: help with Blender
Next Topic: FE help please?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:47:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01716 seconds