Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Fable: Conquest
Fable: Conquest [message #21948] Wed, 18 July 2007 03:24 Go to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
No Message Body

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 12 February 2008 21:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #21955 is a reply to message #21948] Wed, 18 July 2007 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember to download the Destructible environment fmp attached to the first post up. It adds a great feature to the mod. It alters 60 objects and makes them destructible.

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #21984 is a reply to message #21948] Wed, 18 July 2007 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone gotten the sword in the beggining at oakvale and killed the bandit?

Oh, and a heads up, you'll want to actually block now. It's pretty usefull. And getting past whisper is not that hard if you do rolls.

The intro video is fixed along with some other things. Download and install all of them.

http://dodownload.filefront.com/8087701//8ac14043e323749cad2 30ccfd727ab115f9608b589fa7bf6c372b2860530d54cfb884f540c3e96c a

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #22159 is a reply to message #21948] Fri, 20 July 2007 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Well, since Chaos hasn't been on today (or yesterday) I'll just link you to a less buggy Conquest.

http://files.filefront.com/Fable+Conquest+V11zip/;8103873;;/ fileinfo.html

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Fri, 20 July 2007 18:16]

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #25075 is a reply to message #21948] Sun, 26 August 2007 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, that's strange, are you using a new file? Or the installer doesn't work. I think you should try installing manually, here . If it doesn't work then I'm not sure what to say.

As for me calling it a beta, it isn't, yet it might as well be. We got excited about it and released it early, before it could reach it's own standards.

Assistant for Conquest

[Updated on: Sun, 26 August 2007 16:07]

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #25231 is a reply to message #21948] Mon, 27 August 2007 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think Brier Rose is under ground, as I've seen her turn the area blue, but I couldn't see her. Scythe is in Snowspire, but he's only a good fight if you use this.

Assistant for Conquest

[Updated on: Mon, 27 August 2007 16:18]

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #25237 is a reply to message #21948] Mon, 27 August 2007 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It means that when she was being put into the game she might have has her altitude below that of the normal ground. We did have a problem with monsters be put up too high and falling out of the sky on you (I remember the earth troll cave, I walk in, I hear an earth troll but don't see it, then all of a sudden it lands right in front of me and does it's ground slam thing, lol). I'll check it out, and see if the same is with scythe.

Well, I'm not sure about Brier, she's not underground (or is she? she has the same alt as Archon's Shrine, witch may be too low for someone to walk on it). Scythe, however, IS underground. You want to fight him? I'll give you the tng from V2 (not too different though).

Assistant for Conquest

[Updated on: Mon, 27 August 2007 16:32]

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #25411 is a reply to message #21948] Wed, 29 August 2007 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for the double post but...

After testing some of the more known problems, I'll tell you what I found.

First of all, I uninstalled my game and made sure everything was deleted, then reinstalled it. I then downloaded the Conquest V1.1 installer. I ran the installer with no problems then loaded the FMP on the front page (witch also comes with the installer). I started up Fable and started a new profile. The scarecrow at the beginning does have the sword in it. The chamber of Fate was NOT unchanged (it was transformed into Chaos's caves), the questcard table was NOT there, and the boats DID work. I went to Witchwood and beat the arena, I went to Bowerstone North then the Northern Waists. I saved and installed the Fixed Scythe TNG and FMP, yes it did crash. I know why and I fixed it in the FMP attached to this message (I had to create the Scythe overhead title witch I forgot to put in the FMP Razz). The TNG also had faults, because one of the rewards for killing him did not exist in V1, as such, killing him caused the game to crash, so I attached a fixed TNG to this as well.

I will have V1 installed a till Chaos gets his computer back (witch should be soon), so, if you have a bug PLEASE tell me what it is, and I'll see if it's just you or if it's Conquest in general.

Assistant for Conquest

[Updated on: Wed, 29 August 2007 03:33]

Re: Fable: Conquest [message #33276 is a reply to message #21948] Thu, 01 November 2007 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
impe20 wrote on Thu, 01 November 2007 07:10

Iam new to mdding and just have some questions regarding this mod.

1) I noticed that the minimap is gone, is this normal?
2) As far as I can tell all the demon doors are open, Is this also normal.( I believe this are not in the features in the readme)
3) This might be offtopic also but do I have to run fable explorer, load the mod and then save and run mod everytime I want to play the mod or could I just click on the main fable shortcut after I played for the first time and it have already saved the mod?( I cannot seem to find the answer for this on the wiki)
4) Also I cannot find the destructible.fmp on the first post, is it already removed?

As far as I can tell I only had 1 CTD and that is when I entered bowerstone south but I havent been able to reproduce it. As of now Iam having fun with the mod. Smile, Great job, Iam patiently waiting for V2..

1. Yes, we did it mainly because it gets messed up when you merge areas.
2. Yes
3. You only need to load mods once, unless you restore a backup or something.
4. It's in the mods section somewhere, but we removed it as part of Conquest for the most part because it created physic problems (like body's floating on mid air).

Assistant for Conquest
Re: Fable: Conquest [message #37886 is a reply to message #21948] Sun, 10 February 2008 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I know you're new, so here's some edumacation.
Fable Conquest v2 - 100% Thread Excerpt

Link to thread.
Sean_s wrote on Sun, 03 February 2008 12:17

Does this mean I can stop hosting Conquest v1.1 on Filefont?
Link to post.
chaos wrote on Mon, 04 February 2008 01:52

I would like v1.1 taken down. v2 wont be uploaded until I am content with the TNGs. I also have a few minor bugs to patch. Be patient. I strive for perfection.
Link to post.
Sean_s wrote on Mon, 04 February 2008 11:38

Conquest v1.1 has been removed, although backed up just in case.
Link to post.
Re: Fable: Conquest [message #37927 is a reply to message #21948] Mon, 11 February 2008 13:02 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The old one? It was buggy, but as my post would indicate Sean_s still has a backup, if you really do want it you can ask him for it. But V2 is released now.
Previous Topic: BlueTooth FMP Archive
Next Topic: Arrow mods by deathsvisage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 10:52:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01121 seconds