Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Arena Always Avalible
Arena Always Avalible [message #22020] Thu, 19 July 2007 03:01 Go to next message
NineTails is currently offline  NineTails
Umm...is there..or is someone making...or can someone make...so that u can always go in arena after u kill Jack of blades (Dragon form) and wait for end of credits...to have a lot of rounds with monsters from weakest to strongest

(also if there is mod to have more quests after jack of blade (dragon form) pls give me the link or something...)

tnx in advance ^^
Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22022 is a reply to message #22020] Thu, 19 July 2007 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Go into the .QST file in you fable "Levels" folder and open it with notepad.

Scroll until you find this:

AddQuest("Q_Arena", FALSE);

Then change "FALSE" to "TRUE".

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22026 is a reply to message #22020] Thu, 19 July 2007 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tnx thats cool Smile

but it would be even better for it to not have CUTSCENES (cuz i want it to look like its after i killed Jack Of Blades) and also without Whisper...and all dead ppl laying around arena lol Very Happy

EDIT:

also when u finish arena then u cant get back...u must change FALSE to TRUE again or it wont work...i want it to be avalible always...like its after Jack Of Blade (Dragon Form)

[Updated on: Thu, 19 July 2007 04:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22028 is a reply to message #22026] Thu, 19 July 2007 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You must be doing something wrong if you can't go back to the arena...

Here just put this in your levels folder.

Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22029 is a reply to message #22020] Thu, 19 July 2007 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its ok =]

umm...i wanted to ask you...is it possible to make totally new maps and add em to Fable TLC??? and just change some maps to have passages to new ones u make? it would be nice...someone could then continue the story...cuz this game is so short and so good...i need more (and ill never play Fable 2 cuz it wont be out for PC Sad )
Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22030 is a reply to message #22029] Thu, 19 July 2007 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could make a whole new level but there isn't enough knowledge about it yet. There would be no ground texture because of the .STB among other problems. But there are a lot of mods on the forum to make the game more enjoyable and difficult. New quests aren't possible without the .exe cracked which hasn't been yet.

Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22032 is a reply to message #22020] Thu, 19 July 2007 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well...ill have fun with mods then ^^
Re: Arena Always Avalible [message #22046 is a reply to message #22020] Thu, 19 July 2007 09:07 Go to previous message
Leviathan-Ran is currently offline  Leviathan-Ran
a word of caution...

if you chose to collect the Arena souls instead of thunder's when you need to open the bronze gate, and you still have the Arena set up active, then after you collect the soul your guild seal won't work anymore.

http://solemn-spirit.dyndns.org/public/Leviathan-Ran/newcig.png
"After an eternity away from you all... Jack of Blades, is back!"
Previous Topic: raise dead
Next Topic: File please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:14:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01152 seconds