Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » It worked once.
It worked once. [message #22072] Thu, 19 July 2007 14:30 Go to next message
darkrandom12 is currently offline  darkrandom12
Hi, i'm quite new to scripting etc.
I followed two guides which half helped.

The problem is that I spawned one chest containing BlueTooth's Arquebus in the Demon Door in the Guild using the old "notepad" method.
Then I spawned another chest in the Picnic Are containing the Sword of Aeons by copying and pasting a script I found on another post which worked perfectly into AlbionExplorer.
Now I keep trying to add another chest or edit the damage or some barrels but everytime I try to edit ANYTHING it comes up with the "Continue or Ignore" problem. And editing it on notepad seems to have noeffect whatsoever.

If there's already a post addressing this matter, please direct me =]
Many Thanks.

I just got the news today you were dead.
HOT DAMN, we're already partying.
Re: It worked once. [message #22110 is a reply to message #22072] Fri, 20 July 2007 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy_Avenger is currently offline  Holy_Avenger
Did you click "once" continue when you encounter problem that you should quit FE, sometimes, if you choose ignore, your game will be crash, just like me, and need to be reinstalled. Or, maybe you forget to create a new UID for new chest that you spawn. One UID but different items can crash the game.

I'm right here............
Skeeeeeeiith!!!
Re: It worked once. [message #22116 is a reply to message #22110] Fri, 20 July 2007 08:23 Go to previous message
darkrandom12 is currently offline  darkrandom12
I've given the chest a new UID and I've chose ignore and quit many times all give no difference :S

I just got the news today you were dead.
HOT DAMN, we're already partying.
Previous Topic: "Readable" Creatures
Next Topic: Spawning Items without chests/barrels/ect.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:27:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01119 seconds