Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Hello!
Hello! [message #22634] Thu, 26 July 2007 06:59 Go to next message
killashoota is currently offline  killashoota
Hello everyone...i know this is not the right place for me to ask this, but if you are aware, please help me, read my question! I have this problem: I install the game, start it from the desktop created shortcut, and there is black screen for 1-2 seconds after that some sound (probably movie) but black screen still and after 1-2 seconds more i get Send/Don't Send error Sad A friend of mine said it's the graphics card, that it must be old or something. I just checked and Fable supports MUCH older graphic cards than mine, mine is Nvidia GeForce 6100, with 256MB ram. I have 512 MB ram and a Amd Athlon 3200+ 64bit processor, so i believe the game should run... I am sure i installed it correctly! My graphic card drivers are up to date, my directx too...What else...i don't have viruses (freshly installed Windows, XP btw, im not on Vista that isn't the problem) So i was wondering is there any mod or something that can help me run the game? I mean maybe texture mod or something like that, that maybe can help me run it. If anyone knows, please help me, everyone says that the game is great, and i bought it very happy, but now this... Help me please.
Re: Hello! [message #22636 is a reply to message #22634] Thu, 26 July 2007 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
You're right it wasn't the right place. Next time choose an appropriate section.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Hello! [message #22663 is a reply to message #22634] Thu, 26 July 2007 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dissidence is currently offline  dissidence
Does the screen show anything at all?

I don't know if it'll help and I know this sounds weird but try updating windows media player and check if your graphics settings are all set to their defaults.
Re: Hello! [message #22720 is a reply to message #22634] Thu, 26 July 2007 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
killashoota is currently offline  killashoota
Yeah, ok i'll give it a shot, thank you! Smile
Re: Hello! [message #22727 is a reply to message #22720] Thu, 26 July 2007 22:15 Go to previous message
dissidence is currently offline  dissidence
No problem but I'm not sure if I was any help to ya.
I had a problem once before when I installed fable I couldn't get it to work for the life of me it would start up and right when it hit the video it would crash....if my suggestion does not work then try updating on the windows site...and most important make sure your graphics driver is functioning properly and update it if you need to and if that don't work ask around the forums more I sure someone will know.

Just make sure like SATAN said:
Make sure you post in the correct forums sections.
Previous Topic: conversion???
Next Topic: I'm out of options...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 00:28:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01237 seconds