Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Max Beserk while good? Max Heal Life while bad? Etc.
Max Beserk while good? Max Heal Life while bad? Etc. [message #22857] Sun, 29 July 2007 13:09 Go to next message
jedijimbo is currently offline  jedijimbo
I was wondering how to overcome the alignment prerequisites for spells, like Heal Life, Beserk, Drain Life, etc.
Re: Max Beserk while good? Max Heal Life while bad? Etc. [message #24431 is a reply to message #22857] Sat, 18 August 2007 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brsingr is currently offline  brsingr
to max berserk when good, go on killing sprees, max it, then go to the temple of avo. if you dont have enough gold, go to bowerstone north, buy all the gems, then, if you want even more money, get all of the gems from other cities, then, assuming you're full attractive and guile at at least 3, sell them all to the bowerstone north guy for max price, buy at wholesale, sell at full, continue until you have enough.
Re: Max Beserk while good? Max Heal Life while bad? Etc. [message #24435 is a reply to message #24431] Sat, 18 August 2007 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Yeah that's a good idea, I did it when I wasn't modding. Then when I started... it became useless.
Re: Max Beserk while good? Max Heal Life while bad? Etc. [message #24479 is a reply to message #24435] Sat, 18 August 2007 15:58 Go to previous message
brsingr is currently offline  brsingr
well, evidently, he can't mod very well, or he wouldn't have to ask. I've just started myself, though I am having issues w/ fable explorer when creating the simplest of mods. For instance, I can't even get to the screen where you delete OLD entries to remove aging effects, FE freezes.
Previous Topic: Transforming Turncoat?
Next Topic: Exploding Shield?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:51:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00960 seconds