Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Need help with weapon modding
Need help with weapon modding [message #22945] Mon, 30 July 2007 22:18 Go to next message
Shadow_Dayus is currently offline  Shadow_Dayus
Ok for starters I'm new to modding fable lost chapters and to this site so if this is a stupid question pleas forgive me on the stupidity. Now that thats out of the way what I'm trying to do is mod the avenger sword I have found the sword and put 4 augmentation slots on it and up it's damage to 550 but in modding the sword I mess up the game. For some reason the sky in all areas is the same blue sky, the light level is the same and I can't pick up arbans thumeturgica (I think thats how it's spelled) to finish the quest.

My question is what am I doing wrong I have two mods installed the first is the two chest in lookout point that has all the legendary weapons, tattoo and hair cards, and all clothing. The other is a chest in the picnic area that is my own make before I try to mod the sword it works fine with those two mods.

I hope that someone knows what I'm doing wrong and can get me by this proplem. thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.
Re: Need help with weapon modding [message #23005 is a reply to message #22945] Tue, 31 July 2007 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HodgePodge is currently offline  HodgePodge
Well, pretty much everyone has the blue sky problem, never heard of the thaumaturgica problem before tho Confused

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/HawjPawj/PONG.gif
Re: Need help with weapon modding [message #23006 is a reply to message #22945] Tue, 31 July 2007 20:18 Go to previous message
Shadow_Dayus is currently offline  Shadow_Dayus
thanks I will keep trying to make the mod, work when I get it working I'm going to post it here.
Previous Topic: Help - Concerning Fireball Spell, Ghost Sword and Summoning
Next Topic: Yeah, I tried searching the forums...No results...So...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:59:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01545 seconds