|Re: Free Roaming Application [message #20110 is a reply to message #118 ]
||Mon, 11 June 2007 14:24
Registered: September 2005
I wish this wasn't necessary but it seems people are incapable of reading.|
How to use the free roam app
1. Run FreeRoam.exe
2. Go to File > Open
3. Navigate to the Folder that has FinalAlbion.wad. By default this is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels
4. Select FinalAlbion.wad and click Open
5. Choose TNG and Lev(Patched) and clip RIP!
6. Choose the data folder above the levels folder
7. Move FinalAlbion.wad to your My Documents Folder (for safe keeping)
8. Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters and open userst.ini and change UseLevelWAD True; to UseLevelWAD False;
9. Save and close userst.ini.
10. Run Fable
If people still message me about this I'll just delete the message. You have been warned.
[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2007 14:24]
There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.