Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » greeting guys...a little help please
greeting guys...a little help please [message #23028] Tue, 31 July 2007 21:52 Go to next message
mineralwater is currently offline  mineralwater

i'm new to this community so forgive me if i'm a bit off the track.i've been searching for a very long time for a forum that can solve my problem in F:TLC but my search is to date still in vain.so i really hope that any of you guys can help me.i presume all of you have completed playing the game rite,so have i.

MY PROBLEM IS THIS:according to several walkthroughs i obtained from popular game sites,after the battle with Jack of Blades(after the cutscene),if we kill Theresa with the Sword of Aeon instead of throwing it into the vortex,we can continue playing after the credit rolls using the powerful sword.however,i could not kill theresa using the sword.i've tried so hard to do so but she did not get even a scratch although i swing the sword of Aoen hundreds of time.i tried using the Skorm's Bow but the result is still the same.so,i really hope that any of you guys can help me with this.please...

nope
Re: greeting guys...a little help please [message #23029 is a reply to message #23028] Tue, 31 July 2007 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ReignOfLightning is currently offline  ReignOfLightning
I'm not entirely sure (i don't completely remember) but usually you just lock on and kill her, you might have to talk to her but i'm not sure
Re: greeting guys...a little help please [message #23031 is a reply to message #23029] Tue, 31 July 2007 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mineralwater is currently offline  mineralwater

thanx a lot bro...

nope
Re: greeting guys...a little help please [message #23250 is a reply to message #23028] Fri, 03 August 2007 16:30 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Did you target her? Just want to make sure.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Previous Topic: About Twin Blade~~~
Next Topic: Language conversion~~~
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 23:12:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01595 seconds