Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Yeah, I tried searching the forums...No results...So...
Yeah, I tried searching the forums...No results...So... [message #23165] Thu, 02 August 2007 19:00 Go to next message
chaosknight is currently offline  chaosknight
How do you make your fist damage higher (I want to have an iron fist Very Happy ), I saw CWeaponDef in the hero section of creature, but I am not sure if that is it or not...any help? Thanks Laughing

Hey look! Your head is gone!!! Oh and by the way, see the arrow there in your head? I put it there
Re: Yeah, I tried searching the forums...No results...So... [message #23166 is a reply to message #23165] Thu, 02 August 2007 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
I think in the main hero, there is Damage (note, every number is times 10, like you put in 23, you get 230).

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan
Re: Yeah, I tried searching the forums...No results...So... [message #23167 is a reply to message #23166] Thu, 02 August 2007 19:17 Go to previous message
chaosknight is currently offline  chaosknight
Hey, Thanks for replying so fast! I will try the way you said, hopefully it will work (not that I am doubting you or anything). Surprised Razz

Hey look! Your head is gone!!! Oh and by the way, see the arrow there in your head? I put it there
Previous Topic: Need help with weapon modding
Next Topic: Is that normal? I can't open names.bin in FE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:11:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01187 seconds