Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Trainer Help, Need expert advice
icon9.gif  Trainer Help, Need expert advice [message #23200] Thu, 02 August 2007 22:54 Go to next message
dagoldenguy
I've downloaded all the different trainers i could find for the lost chapters online, but the +24 is really giving me a hard time, i know how to use trainers, but this one just doesn't seem to work for me, i downloaded it from two different places and winzipped it, and it opens fine and shows the 24 different options the on/off buttons, but it seems to have no affect what-so-ever on the actual game. I even tried shutting down my antivirus program to see if it was blocking it but it still wouldn't work. The w0rf trainer (+7) works with my game other than just a few cheats that won't, but i'd really prefer to figure out what i need to do to get the +24 to work since it seems to have much more options. Does anyone have any expertice on what could be the problem? Could it be a version clash? the only form of "modding" on my fable game right now is that I have replaced the orig fable EXE with the one that allows me to not have to put my cd in everytime i want to play the game. i wouldn't think that would have any affect on whether the trainer would work or not. but what are your opinions or suggestions? thank you
Re: Trainer Help, Need expert advice [message #23201 is a reply to message #23200] Thu, 02 August 2007 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
The "No CD Crack" will conflict with the trainer. You need the original EXE.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Trainer Help, Need expert advice [message #23202 is a reply to message #23200] Thu, 02 August 2007 23:58 Go to previous message
dagoldenguy
hey thanks, i just swapped the original exe back in, but it still didn't fix the problem, the trainer is not doing anything, i started it before the game tabbed back and forth trying the cheats,didn't work.. then i tried opening the trainer after the game had been started and it still wouldn't work.. i really don't understand what the problem is..
Previous Topic: General Discussion
Next Topic: About Twin Blade~~~
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 07:42:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01832 seconds