Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Unarmed Tweaking & Model-Section Removal (Questions)
Unarmed Tweaking & Model-Section Removal (Questions) [message #23691] Fri, 10 August 2007 11:56 Go to next message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

Hey ya, FableMod peoples; just had a few questions:

A, where are the values for making Unarmed combat do more damage, and to be able to block most anything with your fists?

And B, I've been trying to remove the shoulder-pad and extras from the Bandit Torso clothing piece by editing the texture, and making the said pieces transparent, but in game they simply show up as white, despite my making the areas transparent through DXT3 format saving. The main objective of this is to just have the vest. There's an easier way to do this, isn't there? I just have a feeling there is; help would be groovy here.

Also, some few months ago there was a certain thread asking for a certain Balverine's Head Hat, and a certain groovy modder made one, but didn't fix a little error a few people were having...anything new, or has that request been buried six-feet under by now?

Anyway, thanks for taking a look at this at least!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Re: Unarmed Tweaking & Model-Section Removal (Questions) [message #23701 is a reply to message #23691] Fri, 10 August 2007 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Unarmed damage is in the main CREATURE entry.

I'm not sure about unarmed blocking. But you may want to look at the Cdefs linked in, I beleive, the COMBAT_STYLE.

I think there's a mod that already removes the pad from the bandit shirt.

Ya ya. I'll look at the hat again. Rolling Eyes

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Unarmed Tweaking & Model-Section Removal (Questions) [message #23707 is a reply to message #23691] Fri, 10 August 2007 14:32 Go to previous message
Grant Hammerhoof is currently offline  Grant Hammerhoof

Groovy--Thanks BlueTooth! A fountain of knowledge as usual, and all of it useful. Cheers!

And as for checking out the Balverine hat again...Wooooo!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/grant_hammerhoof/Grant_BuffBull_WesternSignature.png
Previous Topic: WHAT???? IS THA????
Next Topic: old effect with new sound?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:52:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01092 seconds