Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Sparda's sword
Sparda's sword [message #24673] Mon, 20 August 2007 07:12 Go to next message
andythegill is currently offline  andythegill
those familier with the devil may cry games will reconise spardas sword as this
index.php?t=getfile&id=3602&private=0

morerunes has made the object file (this is to download the object)
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=3591 &

but it needs a texture so my request is, can someone turn it into a full weapon with the cweapondef with it and a texture for it please
its not just for me, i know a few people who would love to have this please make it

Re: Sparda's sword [message #24800 is a reply to message #24673] Tue, 21 August 2007 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andythegill is currently offline  andythegill
anybody at all...come on people please i cant myself as i have no idea how and i lack the tools to do so and dont say use search or wiki as i have already
Re: Sparda's sword [message #25145 is a reply to message #24673] Mon, 27 August 2007 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Booma is currently offline  Booma
if your on about dante's sword on DMC 1,2 &3 the "rebelion" then i dont think it would be cool in the game unless you had the red overcoat and white hair and the whole story line legacy thing though it could be the sword of aeons with a re-tex and a new name...if you get the overcoat and that.

Also the picture you got for the sword look nothing like the rebelion in the game although the games sword is pritty dull if you had its details like skulls and you ad an aura to it depending on somthing then it could look better.Saying that the pic of the sword your potraing does look quite good.

[Updated on: Mon, 27 August 2007 07:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sparda's sword [message #25148 is a reply to message #25145] Mon, 27 August 2007 07:06 Go to previous message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Booma wrote on Mon, 27 August 2007 10:00

if your on about dante's sword on DMC 1,2 &3 the "rebelion" then i dont think it would be cool in the game unless you had the red overcoat and white hair and the whole story line legacy thing though it could be the sword of aeons with a re-tex and a new name...if you get the overcoat and that.

Also the picture you got for the sword look nothing like the rebelion in the game although the games sword is pritty dull if you had its details like skulls and you ad an aura to it depending on somthing then it could look better.Saying that the pic of the sword your potraing does look quite good.

Oh, DUH! That's kinda why he wants the sword in Fable! Because he DOESN'T want to play DMC, he wants "whats his face?" in Fable to have it.
Previous Topic: need a little 3ds max help
Next Topic: Gulidmaster noob request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:10:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01434 seconds