Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Easy Age removal "wrinkle"
Easy Age removal "wrinkle" [message #24759] Tue, 21 August 2007 09:00 Go to next message
joelsmith is currently offline  joelsmith
Has anyone tried this mod (from this forum)?

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1372& ;amp ;start=0&

I've done the scar removal thing just fine, but when I delete the "old" and "bald" items and set the array number back like this writeup says, Fable won't load anymore. Each entry has a "DEL" button on it, so I assume the guy means click the delete button for each of them.

I tried changing the numbers too so all of them are 'young' numbers, and leaving the array the same and Fable won't load anymore either. What in the heck.....? What am I missing? Has anyone done the age removal and seen it work???

I'm sure I'm a complete moron, but let's leave off the usual fraternity orientation beating..........thankyasverymuch........

[Updated on: Tue, 21 August 2007 09:03]

Report message to a moderator

icon14.gif  Re: Easy Age removal "wrinkle" [message #24803 is a reply to message #24759] Tue, 21 August 2007 17:13 Go to previous message
joelsmith is currently offline  joelsmith
Don't know what happened, but I loaded Fable Explorer today and did the same mod, and it ran perfectly fine!
Did the exact same thing as yesterday. Well, thanks ghost of fabletlcmod.com. Cool

Previous Topic: compileddefs directory VISTA ATTACK
Next Topic: It won't even open!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:49:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01145 seconds