Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » upload it or show me how to do it (i can do scripting)
upload it or show me how to do it (i can do scripting) [message #24823] Wed, 22 August 2007 03:04 Go to next message
hellfire is currently offline  hellfire
how do you get the black apprentice robes?? you can just show me how to do it or you could upload it i can do scripting and stuff like that but i cant do modeling thanks.
Re: upload it or show me how to do it (i can do scripting) [message #24827 is a reply to message #24823] Wed, 22 August 2007 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
I think you can only get that by retexturing the correct apprentice robes, most armor on creatures are made into their model.

Don't ask me how to retexture, it's really, really late where I am.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Wed, 22 August 2007 03:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: upload it or show me how to do it (i can do scripting) [message #24828 is a reply to message #24827] Wed, 22 August 2007 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Sean_s wrote on Wed, 22 August 2007 05:41

I think you can only get that by retexturing the correct apprentice robes, most armor on creatures are made into their model.

Don't ask me how to retexture, it's really, really late where I am.

All the apprentice textures are the same. With the exception of boots I beleive. Just a matter of re-linking the textures or using a texture replacement def.

Use this as an example:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1006& ;start=0&

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: upload it or show me how to do it (i can do scripting) [message #24886 is a reply to message #24828] Thu, 23 August 2007 02:49 Go to previous message
hellfire is currently offline  hellfire
thx bluetooth and sean that really helped now i have something with a black hood Smile
Previous Topic: yes, i need someone to do it again
Next Topic: xbox version for Albions End
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:13:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01295 seconds