Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Xbox ScreenCap
Xbox ScreenCap [message #25037] Sat, 25 August 2007 22:43
Dark3r_Hunter is currently offline  Dark3r_Hunter

If you want screenshots of your game, it is very simple:

- download xcalibur 3.0.3 from torrent, burn the image and insert it in the xbox dvd drive
- launch xcalibur
- select 'estion des logiciels' and ' dash debug' with the version corresponding to your xbox

you're finished with xcalibur in the console; put the cd in the pc drive and grab the PC util Xbox image grabber, then install it on your PC

- On the xbox, launch Dash debug from the Apps menu, and check the IP with tools ( the game IP should be your usual dashboard IP, and there is an IP for the dash debug: if not, select the manual ĪP and fill the one you want in )
From the starting menu of dash debug, you have several dash proposed: launch one, and launch you game.

- On the PC, select "settings" from X2 image grabber, and check the IP are the same as on the xbox.
you must also specify the path for your screenshots on the PC ( ex: C\downloads\ )
You can then press "test debug" If it says it is ok, then try a capture of your game

---------------------------------------
if you want to install without a CD then-
- mount on a device with something like (daemon tools)
- connect via FTP
- create a folder called E\Apps\Xcalibur

upload the whole cd into that folder

There you will have to add two files ( bios.bin and config.xml ) from "Raccourci DD\Xcalibur" in the folder you have just created

From now on, reboot your console, and you will see Xcalibur in the Apps section, and you can use it as if it was in the dvd drive

I hope this helps those who play on xbox

----------------------------------
-{Current Projects}-
New and Improve Jack mod (XBOX)
-{Finished Projects}-
Giant Berserk (xbox
Doom Bringer Berserk(xbox)
Previous Topic: I don't get it
Next Topic: How do I Inject custom models, and what to use?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:09:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00971 seconds