Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Anyone can help me ???
icon5.gif  Anyone can help me ??? [message #25343] Tue, 28 August 2007 13:34 Go to next message
Bob_le_furax is currently offline  Bob_le_furax

Sad Anyone can help me because i sheach a mod doing hide weapon wen sheated and i only find one for Xbox. Sad Tanks

OHH MY GOD A FRENCH CANADIAN !!! Were ??? Oh it's me.

Wink J'éprouve un profond désinteret pour vos déblatération. Wink
Re: Anyone can help me ??? [message #25345 is a reply to message #25343] Tue, 28 August 2007 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Okay, first please learn to type a little better. And if your asking how to make a weapon appear invisible when shealthed then:

1. Open Fable Explorer,

2. In the left List Panel look for OBJECT and press the + sign to bring down more options,

3. Find the weapon you want in the drop down box from OBJECT (the weapons are mostly near the bottom, just look for it's name.),

4. Now that you've selected your weapon, double click it and click the + sign in the new window,

5. Now, scroll down to find the link to "CWeaponsdef" and click the first link,

5. Now the 5th line of text down should say, "SheatheObject" and under it, should be typed -1, change the -1 to 0 and your done. Smile

Also, incase this is confusing, I've included a .zip files with pics that show me changing Avo's Tear to invisible sheathing, so should help you through it more. If you've got more questions just send me a pm! Very Happy
Re: Anyone can help me ??? [message #25540 is a reply to message #25345] Thu, 30 August 2007 10:04 Go to previous message
Bob_le_furax is currently offline  Bob_le_furax

Thnk

OHH MY GOD A FRENCH CANADIAN !!! Were ??? Oh it's me.

Wink J'éprouve un profond désinteret pour vos déblatération. Wink
Previous Topic: creatures droping weapons
Next Topic: blue can i ask a favor or anybody
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:44:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01272 seconds