Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable : The Lost Pages
Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25425] Wed, 29 August 2007 09:58 Go to next message
solidsirhc is currently offline  solidsirhc
I know I said I was finished with this because of college and what not, but I have decided to make it a long term project, where I will work on it when I am bored. I won't say what is going to be in it until I have actually finished that part of the mod, and I don't know when I will be finished as I will just add on to it as I see fit. So I will do a weekly update on what I have done, most of which will be new content with screenshots.

Well, Sunday will be the days that I will update my progress, and today I will post the update for the Sunday we just missed.

Week 1
This week we have a new weapon, and a new enemy. The weapon is a longsword with the color scheme of the apprentice outfit, to make it more of a complete set. The stats of the weapon are slightly below that of the iron longsword, seeing as you got it for free from the guild. The enemy is more of an edited enemy, now the wasps in the picnic area are completely different to the wasps already in the game. So now rather than the wasp queen quest being "A wasp queen and a bunch of level one wasps", it is "A wasp queen and a bunch of wasps unique to this quest". And last but not least, the pictures of this weeks update.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7553/apprenticelongswordvw7.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9741/waspmenacewasptb9.jpg

The wasp picture is just in fable explorer, because I can't be bothered taking ingame pics right now, I will replace this pic with an ingame one tomorrow Smile.

Edit: I have some more things finished now, but I will leave them until sunday, your going to like them Smile
PS: Feedback would be appreciated Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 29 August 2007 16:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25541 is a reply to message #25425] Thu, 30 August 2007 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SKRAK is currently offline  SKRAK

This mod is lookin g good so far cant wait to see it when its done Very Happy
Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25545 is a reply to message #25425] Thu, 30 August 2007 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't hold your breath on that one, it could be a long time before I decide it's finished.

Here is a new update, the apprentice bow and arrows. This is another weapon, much like the apprentice longsword. The color scheme of the weapon matches the apprentice robes, as well as the quiver and arrows. The arrows and quiver don't replace the original ones, so you will only get apprentice arrows and quiver if you have the apprentice bow equipped. Pics below, note I also updated the apprentice longsword.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/985/apprenticebow1xi2.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5717/apprenticebow2ea7.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7900/apprenticebow3pc6.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1785/apprenticebow4mx2.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 30 August 2007 12:44]

Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25550 is a reply to message #25545] Thu, 30 August 2007 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Doesn't look like the new Apprentice Sword, was either not textured right or the model's screwed up. Confused
Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25557 is a reply to message #25425] Thu, 30 August 2007 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it wasn't textured right, a fixed version is in my second post Smile
Edit: What do you think to the bow, new sword, quiver and arrows?

[Updated on: Thu, 30 August 2007 13:49]

Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25559 is a reply to message #25557] Thu, 30 August 2007 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Not bad, don't see much diffrence in the Quiver. Still doesn't look it fits right though. Confused
Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25564 is a reply to message #25425] Thu, 30 August 2007 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shadow, have you seen the pics in my second post? The quiver is completely different, it is now blue and white rather then brown. Compare the one in my first post to the one/s in the second.

Edit: For the record, these weapons are made out of special materials that can be used for both melee weapons and ranged weapons. So the sword for example is made out of the same material as the bow (for lores sake), there will be books in the guild library going into detail about each one, for now though here are the descriptions that are the sword and bow have at the moment.

Apprentice Longsword
This sword is made out of the special material guildoplast, with three guildalogems inserted in the hilt, as a sign of apprenticeship in the guild of heroes. The weapon, although weak is light and easy to use for young heroes getting used to the weight of such weapons.

Apprentice Longbow
A bow carved out of guildoplast with several guildalogems attached, as a mark of apprenticeship in the guild of heroes. The bow is light and easy to use for young heroes learning how to handle a bow. The bow fires guildoplast arrows tipped with guildalogem arrow heads.

Any ideas or changes that should be made?

[Updated on: Thu, 30 August 2007 14:51]

Re: Fable : The Lost Pages [message #25576 is a reply to message #25425] Thu, 30 August 2007 17:29 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Laughing That's great "guildoplast" Laughing
make the bow strung with guildofiber Laughing

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Keshire Mask
Next Topic: Keshire Bow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:18:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01461 seconds