Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5397 is a reply to message #5347] Thu, 05 January 2006 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lobo is currently offline  Lobo
No one starts out an expert.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 January 2006 19:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5407 is a reply to message #2697] Fri, 06 January 2006 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LostInGeneral is currently offline  LostInGeneral
That's basically what I was saying, but that's a more technical explanation. Surprised

Nobody expects you to start off an expert. That's why we tell you these things. But if you expect us to walk you through everything and be really nice in the process, you're terribly mistaken on what we're going to do. It's pretty much pure business 'round here.

ON AN INDEFINITE ABSENCE I know, short notice... sorry everyone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Dragontoothmoon/newersig.png
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5455 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 08 January 2006 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

when i try to run fable tool an error message appears that says
:this application has failed to start because ZLIB1.DDLwas not found. reinstalling the application may fix this problem

plz help me i know it probably says somewhere but i cannot find it

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5460 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 08 January 2006 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That question has been asked three times in this GODDAMN THREAD.

READ IT.

READ THE THREAD.

Is it so hard to go back one damn page?!

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5462 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 08 January 2006 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FireFox(FF) is currently offline  FireFox(FF)
How do i use the Scimitars and all the other stuff in the second chest of the Picnic?
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5466 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 08 January 2006 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Incogito is currently offline  Incogito

My suggestion to all us new members?
Don't post anything, sit back, read the threads, before you start askining ridiculos questions. Seriously, though, I'm starting to think this forum is like Runescape - populated by 8 year-olds, with a few smarter people..

But, thanks Tevian! This makes it alot easier for poeple who frequently restart the game, but don't like having to go threw great wood to get armor, again, thank you!
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5507 is a reply to message #5460] Tue, 10 January 2006 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

SORRY I WROTE THAT ON MY FIRST DAY WHEN I HAD NOT HAD A GOOD LOOK THROUGH THE DISCUSSIONS Embarassed

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5508 is a reply to message #5507] Tue, 10 January 2006 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

also i know that this is a really n00bish question but what exactly does fable tool do?

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5509 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 10 January 2006 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Incogito is currently offline  Incogito

I think it imports/exports data inside the FinalAlbion.wad (or, is that wld?) file, which contains all the information on what is contained in levels, etc..
I believe there is a file size limit (remember, the FinalAlbion file acts as another form of ZIP), though, which is why some people experience crashing.
On the forums there is another tool called "Free Roam" which allows you to extract FinalAlbion, even so that you can walk off the pths in-game.
If you're using free-roam, simply dump the TNG files into your FinalAlbion folder.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5511 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 10 January 2006 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Fable Tools has since been rendered obsolete by Silver's Free Roam App and Fable Explorer.

It's only use right now is to decompress the xbox .biz files to .big And even that will be moved over to Fable Explorer Eventually.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5539 is a reply to message #5511] Wed, 11 January 2006 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

thanks

i got the free roam i kind of guesstd that that is what it did after i got it working

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5836 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 24 January 2006 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Avenger is currently offline  Avenger
Just a guestion.. cant anyone explain exactly how to do it to me?? im kinda new here (njuub Very Happy )

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4947/avenger8xj.jpg
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5887 is a reply to message #5836] Thu, 26 January 2006 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CaBaal is currently offline  CaBaal
You spawn the expressions in a chest, like everything else. Once you open the chest and get the expressions, you should hear the guildmaster babbling about you gaining enough renown for expression blahblah. Use those expressions like any other expression, they pop up in the expression window.

As for the coordinates; If you dont have a program that can help, do it the Trial-and-Error way. Use existing coordinates, change them around a bit, load the game and look where it moved. Use your brain and calculate where it should go. Thats the way Im doing it. Sure, there are easier ways, but this one's enough for me.

If all fails, replace a existing object with the chest, the apples in the Picnic area for example.

By the way, Insult1-4 look all the same.

Avenger wrote on Tue, 24 January 2006 21:47

Just a guestion.. cant anyone explain exactly how to do it to me?? im kinda new here (njuub Very Happy )

Tevian really explained it well enough, even for newbies.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 January 2006 12:13]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5894 is a reply to message #2697] Thu, 26 January 2006 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SoulHunterX is currently offline  SoulHunterX
WOW thanks was really help and easy to use for a noobie like myself Razz

Cant believe some people cant get this to work when you gave such great info on how to get it to work.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5904 is a reply to message #2697] Fri, 27 January 2006 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Avenger is currently offline  Avenger
nvm i figured it out and next tie i wil watch the thread more carefully Wink

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4947/avenger8xj.jpg
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5913 is a reply to message #5887] Fri, 27 January 2006 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OBJECT_EXPRESSION_EVIL_LAUGH_DUMMY

And the other expressions looking like this.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5961 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 28 January 2006 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Red means you have to recompile the .wad file. But this process is obsolete since SilverBack released his FreeRoam App.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #5970 is a reply to message #5961] Sat, 28 January 2006 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FreeRoam extracts the stuff and makes the .wad file obsolete. Rename/move the .wad file and edit the extracted TNG files. This will save you the annoying import/recompile process.
icon5.gif  Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6000 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 30 January 2006 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magacame is currently offline  magacame
HEy guys im new to this, can any one tell me what and where to find FinalAlbion.Wad on my comp

Or do i have to download it

p.s. take pity on my i use dial up Crying or Very Sad
icon5.gif  Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6001 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 30 January 2006 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEy guys im new to this, can any one tell me what and where to find FinalAlbion.Wad on my comp

Or do i have to download it

p.s. take pity on my i use dial up Crying or Very Sad
icon14.gif  Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6002 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 30 January 2006 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nm i found it, pretty obvious place to Laughing .
And thank you tevian for such thorough instructions
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6323 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 12 February 2006 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
darkblizzard is currently offline  darkblizzard
Is this file avaiable for the Xbox version of Fable instead of The Lost Chapters? I don't have The Lost Chapters yet, so I don't think I can use this file because of all of the extra non-fable stuff
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6508 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 19 February 2006 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiyako is currently offline  Tiyako
Embarassed hi all~ i'm new to this...
and i can follow all the instruction till step 5~
where is saids Click on Finalize Import, and save it as FinalAlbion2.
i've click the finalize import button..but...where's the save button ???can't find it....sorry for my noobishness
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6509 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 19 February 2006 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tiyako is currently offline  Tiyako
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 19 February 2006 12:48]

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6532 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 20 February 2006 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Maxiemonster is currently offline  The Maxiemonster
Anyone tried spawning this in the part where your parents still live? I'd love to walk around with brutal weapons and armor in that lovely piece of the game Very Happy

World's smallest hero.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6811 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 05 March 2006 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reaper is currently offline  Reaper
I was just wondering if instead of making a new chest with all the items I want in it, could I simply edit the one Tevian made in the TNG file? It's just the Oak Crossbows, I ain't a huge fan of 'em since they don't have any sound when firing and they can't be sold to any vendor (I like to be organized in my inventory, I don't like having extra weapons/items I am not using). No offence to whoever made those on the Xbox though, the idea's very good.

Sorry if this question has been asked already, 'guess if that's the case I didn't read well enough, eh. Confused
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6817 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 05 March 2006 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reaper is currently offline  Reaper
Thanks for the quick reply, well, I'm a newbie, yup - so that means I dunno how to do that, well, I ain't sure. Do I open the TNG file in Notepad then simply delete the items I don't want in the chests? Do I have to use a special program instead or something? How do I change the quantities? Thanks in advance. Smile
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6821 is a reply to message #6817] Sun, 05 March 2006 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yknow how it goes
eg:
containercontents [0] "apple_pie";
containercontents [1] "carrot";
containercontents [2] "carrot";
containercontents [3] "carrot";
containercontents [4] "object_Assin_shirt";
containercontents [5] "carrot";
containercontents [6] "carrot";
containercontents [7] "carrot";

say you wanted to get rid of assasin shirt you would just delete it the way quantity is determined is by how many times the object is repeated eg:there are six carrots because it is repeated 6 times also the numbers have to be in order so if you deleted assasin shirt youd get [0] [1][2][3][5][6]... so youd have to shift all the numbers up one

eg 5 would become 4 six would become five and so on

hope i didnt confuse you Smile

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6910 is a reply to message #2697] Wed, 08 March 2006 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you maybe try rephrasing that?

Or show the script and tell me what you're trying to do?

I'm not really understanding what you're saying.

Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #6915 is a reply to message #6910] Wed, 08 March 2006 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

in the mayors bedroom you search it once and you get the key

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #10508 is a reply to message #2697] Mon, 31 July 2006 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Black-Q is currently offline  Black-Q
Dude....... when i try to open it it says Fable_Tool.exe cant be launcht cause ZLIB1.DLL cant be found
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #10509 is a reply to message #10508] Mon, 31 July 2006 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=10419& amp;#msg_10419

Nobody reads anything around here........ a link to a link wootness
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #10552 is a reply to message #2697] Tue, 01 August 2006 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Black-Q is currently offline  Black-Q
already have it Razz
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #10951 is a reply to message #2697] Fri, 11 August 2006 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anth 93 is currently offline  anth 93
yeah if ne one has another way to get these files i need em it wont let me download em for some reason if anyone has any other links tht work post em for me it would be greatley appreciated

what life is there to live if there is nothing worth dying for
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #11838 is a reply to message #10951] Fri, 25 August 2006 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ganan is currently offline  ganan
I realize I am very new to modding with these tools but I do have one question.
In the TNG file you use UID ***** .... how do i find what the uid for things are .... I havent been able to find it so far with fable tool or fable explorer
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #11863 is a reply to message #11838] Fri, 25 August 2006 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the uid has nothing ot do with which item you are trying to spawn, it is just a unique # for the tng. if there are 2 of the same uid in one tng neither item shows up.

you can just change a few numbers in a uid for a new one, it really makes not real difference

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #11882 is a reply to message #2697] Sat, 26 August 2006 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If you use Albion Explorer, you can use its buit-in UID generator. It runs through all the maps and ensures that the generated UID is not used anywhere else.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #13307 is a reply to message #11882] Mon, 09 October 2006 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ciba is currently offline  Ciba

AHHHH!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!! when ever i try to open world editer with Albion Xplorer (witch is my guess how u add stuff to game) everything fails to load and i dont meen like an over welming amount of stuff but i meen ALL (Example: Double Click "DeamonDoor_Guild" in "Regions" Tab and in Pop-up it has severlines:
ContainsMap "FinalAlbion\DemonDoor_Guild.lev";
ContainsMap "FinalAlbion\DemonDoor_Guild_Filler_03.lev";
ContainsMap "FinalAlbion\DemonDoor_Guild_Filler_04.lev";
ContainsMap "FinalAlbion\DemonDoor_Guild_Filler_01.lev";
ContainsMap "FinalAlbion\DemonDoor_Guild_Filler_02.lev";
ALL of thes Fail to load when i click the "World Editer" Tab

"To Insult Is to slap, But to insult back is to be slaped Twice"
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #13310 is a reply to message #13307] Mon, 09 October 2006 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak is currently offline  Freak
Are the files extracted in the right folder?

POOP! SCOOP! POOP SCOOP!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/HellFiend/Freak.png
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN [message #14073 is a reply to message #2697] Sun, 05 November 2006 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
vbonedaddyv is currently offline  vbonedaddyv
Tevian wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 11:13

Steps:
1.) Download Fable Tool.
2.)Download the two TNGs.
3.)Open up Fable Tool, and load up FinalAlbion.WAD
4.)Where it says LookOutPoint.tng right click and click on Import, then look for the LookOutPointGood.tng and upload it, do the same with the PicnicArea.tng
5.)Click on Finalize Import, and save it as FinalAlbion2.
6.)Go to whever you installed Fable on the computer (Usually C:/Program Files/Microsoft/Fable The Lost Chapters). And go to the data folder and then to the levels folder.
7.)Once you're there back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.wad (Move it to another folder or something, you can delete it but don't come whining to me if you deleted it and want it back, to I recommend backing it up)
8.)After you back up your ORIGINAL FinalAlbion.WAD, rename FinalAlbion2 to FinalAlbion.
9.)Boot up the game and enjoy the chests. Smile

Now this is probably a total and complete noob question, but how to I save in Fable Tools? There's just Finalize Improt and Export as Patch.
how do i save the file as FinalAlbion.WAD?
Previous Topic: Which program to use?
Next Topic: Tevians ultimate chest script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:07:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01300 seconds